IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orjo View Post
so well - i dunno if somebody mentioned this before, 123 pages are just too much to read for me right now, but i think i really have to share my thoughts.

so, i guess IWD missbehaved in solo-queue only, not in official tournaments or something like this. if this is right, then riot has all the rights to ban his accounts and don't let him play solo-queue anymore (at least for a long time). but i think IWD didn't do something wrong in official tournamtents/competitive games. so imho riot is allowed to ban his accounts, don't let him play solo-queue anymore.. but why can riot ban IWD from playing competitive games?
this doesn't make any sense to me. if we are talking about riot's own tournaments, like the championships for example, it's ok. but what about not-riot-related tournaments?
why does riot have the right to ban IWD from independent tournaments?

i guess solo-queue is something like training for most of the pro-league-players. if you are part of some sportsclub and playing basketball for example. and you missbehave in a training lesson - then maybe this club is kicking you out. but it can't ban you from playing for other clubs in competitive games. the problem with this comparison is, that riot has way too much influence on everything as the creators of this game. so nearly every tournament in some way is riot-related, what is kind of scary.

that's why esports will never be like real sports, cause there is no owner of sthg. like basketball, but there is an owner of the game "league of legends."

seriously - if IWD did missbehave in solo-queue - ban him from playing with his accounts - that's fine. and if IWD is missbehaving in competitive games - ban him from competitive games.

but don't ban him from competitive games if he missbehaved in solo queue.
No, he's pitched fits in official tournaments. He's broken equipment after a loss.

orjo

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
No, he's pitched fits in official tournaments. He's broken equipment after a loss.
oh ok, thank you - didn't know that. i believe it, but still: do you have some evidence about this?

EDIT: yes, i want a video

Janna F Kennedy

12-05-2012

bump

FaceCheckMyBush

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeracha View Post
Then shouldn't Dyrus be banned too? Oh wait, Riot plays favorites with TSM, the biggest trash talkers in League.
Dyrus isn't running around calling people the "N' word or other racial or homophobic slurs. He's almost an angel compared to things IWD has said or done. Does Dyrus or other pros need to clean up their act a bit? Of course they do. But none of them have even come close to being such a POS as IWD has been to people.

Esteris

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orjo View Post
oh ok, thank you - didn't know that. i believe it, but still: do you have some evidence about this?

EDIT: yes, i want a video
Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AgaUImSMTQ

clownius

12-05-2012

talk **** get hit.
cy@ 2014 m8.

Fukaro

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
Dyrus isn't running around calling people the "N' word or other racial or homophobic slurs. He's almost an angel compared to things IWD has said or done. Does Dyrus or other pros need to clean up their act a bit? Of course they do. But none of them have even come close to being such a POS as IWD has been to people.
True. Even the Riot said"Despite the punishments and official warnings, his harassment score has risen more than 30% from early August to the present date, placing him at the top of the list of North American pro players and among the worst 0.7% of all North American players.". Out of all pro players he is the biggest a hole. He makes your average troll look great.

KADAMA

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush View Post
Didn't knew being a racist was illegal now. Thx

Awsar

12-05-2012

good i say ban the people that make it bad for others pro or not . they can read the rules just like us.
but whats to stop him from making another acct on a new email.
nothing so he will prolly be back if he wants

but good job riot keep it up

Auricthunder

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KADAMA View Post
Didn't knew being a racist was illegal now. Thx
Since LoL is a privately owned service, going against the ToS is essentially illegal (not IRL illegal, but expect to be banned). You're welcome.