Bug splat on every game on SR

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morfiendish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Played no problem before patch. After patch I get bugsplat every time the pre game load screen tries to come up. Ive uninstalled my firewall, disabled my av, repaired LoL, reinstalled LoL, uninstalled adobe air and pando and reinstalled both. Cant seem to find the problem and I cant play at all. really frustrating. hope im not left to wait for another patch before I can play, but it seems like this issue isnt getting enough attention to be taken seriously.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-05-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfiendish View Post
Played no problem before patch. After patch I get bugsplat every time the pre game load screen tries to come up. Ive uninstalled my firewall, disabled my av, repaired LoL, reinstalled LoL, uninstalled adobe air and pando and reinstalled both. Cant seem to find the problem and I cant play at all. really frustrating. hope im not left to wait for another patch before I can play, but it seems like this issue isnt getting enough attention to be taken seriously.
Could you try re-installing the drivers for your video card? You can find them on ATI's website: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

After you update your drivers try loading into a custom game (so you don't impact other players if you DC/Crash).

Voltorocks

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Could you try re-installing the drivers for your video card? You can find them on ATI's website: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

After you update your drivers try loading into a custom game (so you don't impact other players if you DC/Crash).
way, way ahead of you. Every driver reinstalled (multiple times) all windows updates in, repaired andree-installed fully multiple times, no change.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-05-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltorocks View Post
way, way ahead of you. Every driver reinstalled (multiple times) all windows updates in, repaired andree-installed fully multiple times, no change.
Well, that's disconcerting. Could you grab the R3d game logs from the games where you crash? Those will be located under C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs

They will be named with a date and time stamp as to when the game happened.

Krabsoukkary

12-05-2012

Eh, I dunno why, but for me it fixed itself after I rebooted my computer. It was fine for the next game, I took a few hours of breaktime, then the bugsplats happened again.

UncleBenny

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Well, that's disconcerting. Could you grab the R3d game logs from the games where you crash? Those will be located under C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs

They will be named with a date and time stamp as to when the game happened.
The issue is happening to me. My Dxdiag is on page 1 of this post. Attached here are my R3d logs from a game that crashed.

FreakinNobody

12-05-2012

I unfortunately am suffering with the same problem had this problem late into the patch before preseason patch and then the preseason patch fixed it and now since the Varus skin patch it has reoccurred... =/
Already posted my ticket with all necessary info as well.

AHUHHAWHAWHAWHAW

12-05-2012

Having the same issue. I was able to play one full game yesterday after the patch with no problems at all but it has since completely stopped working for the last two days. Loading screen pops up for a fraction of a second and then bug splat crash every time.

attellis

12-05-2012

Bump, exact same error. Got it before s3 patch, then was able to play fine yesterday, and now I get bug splat for all SR games. Other games work fine.
Reinstalled all drivers.

attellis

12-06-2012

Bump