IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epicflyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrfnlm508 View Post
Grow? at the pro level if someone is playing bad enough to get flamed... are sparks and argument and get his feelings hurt so he reports, then that player deserves to get flamed, at that... any elo should be flamed... if you're willing to dish it out, you best be willing to take it.
Your response made next to zero sense. Grow means adding new players to the community. Not sure how the rest of your response correlates to my comment. Also, that isn't proper use of ellipses.

Akesgeroth

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankyTrap View Post
I like how IdrA is able to flip people off and curse them (other pro players) but one player who didn't even taunt anyone publicly is banned because of mad kids are jealous that they can't match his skill.
Yes, this is exactly what happened.

/wankingmotion

Duke Br0heimer

12-05-2012

Quote:
even COD has this lol)
Doesn't surprise me that someone like you would like CoD.

Arcticfury

12-05-2012

Quote:
tribunal is flawed? ppl vote yes because u get ip for it... 25% of ppl at most actually vote on the **** legitly... and never ever take into account what was happening in the game... just scroll down and see how much someone talked...
Hasn't been IP rewards for a few months, I believe September range.

Are you just trolling? You don't make sense in your posts, and your facts have yet to be right. Just arguing to argue is trolling and you my friend (not really my friend for obvious reasons) are a Troll.

Dragull2

12-05-2012

Permabanned justify, but banning him from the tournaments I don't know... is that something that pro players know about?

Vivid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankyTrap View Post
I like how IdrA is able to flip people off and curse them (other pro players) but one player who didn't even taunt anyone publicly is banned because of mad kids are jealous that they can't match his skill.
Idra is SC2, IWillDominate is League of Legends. Two different games. Two different pro circuits. It's like saying "WELL IF THIS FOOTBALL PLAYER IS KICKED FROM THE NFL, THIS OTHER GUY SHOULD BE KICKED FROM BASEBALL!!!"

Arcticfury

12-05-2012

Quote:
what people still don't get is if you want to make this solely about having fun and being respectful... then get rid of elo, get rid of winning just give both teams a smiley face at the end of the game, dont show k/d dont give champions roles in a meta when you dont enforce ppl to follow the meta.
Competitive play doesn't mean people should have fun or be respectful. They should even more so. This game is about both competitive play and having fun.

Lazenby

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wosie View Post
So just curious why do you broadcast his ban and not other peoples bans? Espically disclosing private information, aka his name. Granted, a good portion of people may already know it but this seems highly unprofesional then simply stating pro players are held to the same standards and that (1) had been banned for being toxic.

Im not sure how contracts with teams are laid out but this pretty bad to ban someone from a game then release their real name to million of people, essentialy blacklisting the person and can be construde as attack on the person.
The player in question's screen name is already publicly known and his identity is easily found on the internet. The player is banned and not just the single account so it makes sense to actually post the person's name in this case.

I think it is appropriate that he be made an ultimate example of what happens to players that refuse to abide by community standards in League of Legends or in any other online community.

As a professional player, he should have been an example of the respect and sportsmanship one shows when competing at this level. This is how he made a living, you would think that alone would generate enough respect to not bite the hand that feeds him. (In this case, the League of Legends community and fellow players.)

Instead, he ignored the warnings and pleas of the one's who would ultimately pass final judgement.

I am glad he's gone. Anyone that has ever had to endure the trolling and toxicity of a player like him is glad as well.

SyracuseSamurai

12-05-2012

HA! thats what Dignitas gets for being jerks and saying they would 2/0 TSM lol

TankyTrap

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Yes, this is exactly what happened.
IdrA Flipping someone off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcpf8AHDoVI

And again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63R7ftfuYS4

And idra being idra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-vkt4bdz0

Yet he hasn't been banned and is still in professional play.