[Champion Idea.] Dante the Darkslayer (Work in Progress)

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

12-04-2012

Bump.

Don't let the (Work in Progress) Deceive you.

The5lacker

12-05-2012

Passive - I like it. Somewhat like a weaker, but more frequent version of Nocturne's passive.

Q - Decent damage, good initiator. Not entirely sure if I understand the AoE. Is that a 450 radius attack? If so, a touch overkill.

W - Now, is that 50/60/70/80/100 (1.0 AD) per charge, because if so, sweet baby jesus is this OP. All he has to do is kill five minions and he has an uber-nuke in the rafters. Rushing that early basically means he can win any fight he can get within range.

E - 60 energy for 225 (+300% AD) is insane. Managing that would be too easy. Increase each energy cost by 30, so that spamming it basically means he can't use anything afterwards. That should keep him from wielding the mighty omni-poke that he currently has.

R- Cool idea, basically like Galio's ult but doesn't really scale on anything Dante does. Not sure he'd be tanky enough to take it, though. He doesn't look like he should be build like a brawler.

Overall, conceptually, he plays with a couple of cool ideas and seems fairly solid. I'd tone him down a lot, though.

NobSaiboot

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Passive - I like it. Somewhat like a weaker, but more frequent version of Nocturne's passive.

Q - Decent damage, good initiator. Not entirely sure if I understand the AoE. Is that a 450 radius attack? If so, a touch overkill.

W - Now, is that 50/60/70/80/100 (1.0 AD) per charge, because if so, sweet baby jesus is this OP. All he has to do is kill five minions and he has an uber-nuke in the rafters. Rushing that early basically means he can win any fight he can get within range.

E - 60 energy for 225 (+300% AD) is insane. Managing that would be too easy. Increase each energy cost by 30, so that spamming it basically means he can't use anything afterwards. That should keep him from wielding the mighty omni-poke that he currently has.

R- Cool idea, basically like Galio's ult but doesn't really scale on anything Dante does. Not sure he'd be tanky enough to take it, though. He doesn't look like he should be build like a brawler.

Overall, conceptually, he plays with a couple of cool ideas and seems fairly solid. I'd tone him down a lot, though.
The idea of the AoE on his Q is that it can hit other enemies around him not just the one he's dashing at.

Looking at the scaling and such now I can agree his W and E are really powerful. Thanks for pointing that out.

(EDIT) I made it so that it decreases the amount of damage done to him by 35%. Also once maximum damage has been reached the duration would end and enemies would be stunned.

DarthDevor

12-05-2012

Review-

Passive: Nice passive I could this working really well with life steal, and high AD.

Q-I would hate to be hit with this and for him to end up with a penta kill. He gains 1 damage for every AD he has so if he built AD he could deal massive amounts of damage with this every 8 second, which In my opinion is a little OP, and the slow would work well as well.
I suggest you nerf this in one of two ways-Higher CD, or lower the damage/damager gained per AD.

W- Very solid Idea, but may I ask for something to be clarified? My question is it a placed AoE like Kog'maw's ultimate or Veigers stun, or is like Nunu's ult where it is an AoE from you are standing.

E- Solid Ability. I really like this ability but I would decrease it's CD to 15 seconds.

R- I love this skill and It would be really funny to see an entire team get caught in this, and killing most of them, but he does sacrfrifice CD and Health to cast so I think it is great.

Overall- Love this champion idea. This would be a great champion to have with a solid tank/support like nunu or laneing with a ranged AD Champion.

NobSaiboot

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDevor View Post

Q-I would hate to be hit with this and for him to end up with a penta kill. He gains 1 damage for every AD he has so if he built AD he could deal massive amounts of damage with this every 8 second, which In my opinion is a little OP, and the slow would work well as well.
I suggest you nerf this in one of two ways-Higher CD, or lower the damage/damager gained per AD.
Duly noted.

Quote:
W- Very solid Idea, but may I ask for something to be clarified? My question is it a placed AoE like Kog'maw's ultimate or Veigers stun, or is like Nunu's ult where it is an AoE from you are standing.
It would be from he's standing. Works well if your ult doesn't finish the last enemy off, or if you need to get the enemy tank off of you if you're going for a straight up ADC instead of AD bruiser.

Quote:
E- Solid Ability. I really like this ability but I would decrease it's CD to 15 seconds
I don't know...It seems like it's in a fair spot at the moment. It isn't really meant as a hyper-poke hence the high energy cost. Making the cooldown shorter would make it point in that direction.

Quote:
Overall- Love this champion idea. This would be a great champion to have with a solid tank/support like nunu or laneing with a ranged AD Champion.
I'm happy you like him. Also thanks for taking the time to stop by. ^^

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

bump

The Ounce Giver

12-07-2012

Whoa man, this champ is so grimdark and edgy. I could cut myself touching him.
unoriginal/10

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ounce Giver View Post
Whoa man, this champ is so grimdark and edgy. I could cut myself touching him.
I'm sorry I wasn't aware this was a T rated game. My mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ounce Giver View Post
unoriginal/10
First rule of game design: There are no original ideas.

Go elsewhere if you're going to troll.

The Ounce Giver

12-07-2012

No original ideas, but you can stay away from the cliches.

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Okay.

12345678 ... 12