My AD carry build has not changed one bit since the patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
I'ts gimmicky, but SotD rush with double Doran's Blades can snowball you as an Assassin.
This. You can snowball so hard with SotD, by just sniping all those early kills that you normally wouldn't get as an adc.

You'd basically be poaching from your teams k/d ratio's to do so, but you'd be doing so in hopes of basically pretending you're katarina or kassadin in the form of an ADC and murdering everyone as a result of your epic snowball.

Personally, I find it's an amazing solo q pub stomp item, that borders on the OP and needs removing. In arranged 5's tho? super risky, not the best item to rush.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

12-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Vayne is one of those champions whose kit doesn't have a whole ton of hooks to dig into side utility because her entire kit is meant to function as one tightly knit compact whole with her function.

And her function is: Murder that one dude so hard.

Since there was already the ideal itemization path (IE/PD/PD/BT) for the role - I don't really expect Vayne to change much - since well.. Murder that one dude so hard is already what the ADC items kind of did.

Whatever new items that Vayne gets to build will mostly be in her utility options - such as Alacrity/Furor/Distortion or whether or not you get Mercurial Scim vs. GA, etc - or whether you do a mid-game gambit with SoTD or not.

ZeroJager

12-05-2012

For the most part I'll probably build my ADC the same except for Kog'Maw, I might give Runaan' Hurricane a few more test runs before I make a decision.

I'll play around with Zephyr, Scimitar, and GA to see what I'm going to build as a sixth.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Try Zephyr.

ZeIse

12-05-2012

For the record, Statikk Shyv's proc can crit. Somewhat unreliable, but having a 200 damage+ proc on a crit has some potential.

Also as above, Zephyr. You thrive on your mobility, having a little extra movement speed AND tenacity to top it off has some perks.

GetRanked

12-05-2012

stopped reading after "I'll only get Swifties if the enemy team has multiple slows."

Bloody10th

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRanked View Post
stopped reading after "I'll only get Swifties if the enemy team has multiple slows."
LOL. Nice catch.

ExpandingEye

12-05-2012

it's been a day

maybe you've been successful with the same build because everyone is experimenting new things, and not sure what to do, thus lowering their perceived ability/skill level

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
I dunno what AD carries have had their builds changed. Ashe and Kog getting hurricane. Corki/Ez are getting Muramana. Zephyr imo will always be inferior to a PD
actually Kog getting hurricane procs his percentual damage on every bolt, it's hilarious in teamfights, just had a Kog Builind BorK and Hurricane and jsut melting through everything on teamfights without having to evens witch targets.

CloudCarry

12-05-2012

actually i have been running a completely different setup and I'm loving it.

9-21-0 with my standard ad rune page

I typically start dorans blade or red pot and bottle.

You can get away with red pot and bottle on any lane.

As for my build: yea it might not be too different but you can now build zeal instead of boots.. it's not that bad..

i rush bt then either build or already have zeal built. if youre too slow, buy boots, if not get another zeal.

qq phantom stacking is nub..

dont knock it till you rock it.

ive built three pds BT cleaver lw before.