RiotVinx Streaming ranked TT! :O

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

12-05-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

And I'm streaming again! Come on and join me for some epic Twisted Tree Action

http://www.twitch.tv/riotvinx

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Community Intern?
Interesting title.. does that mean like.. you're a gopher for the League of Legends community?

VINX! GET ME A COFFEE! Extra sugar.

ploki122

12-05-2012

I honestly believe M**v** (no name calling) was wronged on twitch's chat... Honestly, you should take Li*** M**'s sayings with a grain of salt... Like I mentioned I don't believe that anything he did in the game was right or even justified, and he does, in fact, merit at least a med ban (1week+) to reflect on it.

However, the most offensive/out of place behavior he harbored in Twitch's chat was saying "you all so mad", after being endlessly flamed. I don't think that should've benefited him a ban... Otherwise, I know at least 3-4 other persons who would require one.

So basically, all I'm saying here is that I was quite impressed to see you greet him into the chat with only a warning after all the trash talk he did, but I am quite sad to see you good behavior tarnished by your followers... It actually made me leave the stream, only because I couldn't bear to chat with them...

Still an enjoyable stream and I recommend it to everyone, heck I'm sure I'll come back pretty soon (aka next time it's up).

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

12-05-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

I wasn't paying too close attention to the chat ploki, so I'll definitely try to be a bit more aware next time! Thanks for the comment though-- always hoping to improve the quality of the community of the stream

ploki122

12-05-2012

lol np, I kinda guessed so, (you can't really pay attention to 2 chats + vocal chat + game), that's the reason I posted here :P

Azural

12-05-2012

That was fun watching you all night long !

Pedja11

12-05-2012

good guy riotvinx

TinieWenie

12-05-2012

Just played a game with you it was fun