Dude lets handicapped dude beat him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Calls it "sportsmanship." That's white people for you!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/middle-school-wrestler-lets-boy-cerebral-palsy-win-222254658.html

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

I knew this guy who dated this girl with mental disabilties and she was in a wheel chair. No one knew her name and they called her "Hot Wheels"

She was a *****. She purposefully ran over peoples feet and always koncked into things, knocking peoples stuff over and then she'd scream at them.

Every one tolerated it because of her circumstances.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Made the kid with a disability happy... I can only imagine how much that will mean to him for the rest of his life.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Now, you'd have a point and that would make sense he if was retarded, but he isn't.

"I think a lot of people are scared to put kids like me on the mat, but they don't need to be," Jared told his local paper. Jared's father explained that while his son has roughly the physical capacity of a six-month-old, he is close to his age level intellectually."

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

What does his mental capacity have to do with it? He's obviously thrilled that people were making him a hero, if only for 30 seconds.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

I personally would not feel too awesome if I won by having someone throw the match.

Jesus the Friend

12-04-2012

This is a depressing story.
Everyone patronizes him and he "feels" like a hero.

Dobagoh

12-04-2012

why retarded people even exist, they should be taken out of the gene pool instead of wasting our limited resources.

Exoctane

12-04-2012

Think about that the next time you go to a restaurant and the waitress patronizes you so you can feel good about yourself.

Depressing, you thought she liked you for you....

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Waitresses always do that ****, and most women in general, act that way when there is a possibility of getting money.