Syndra's Stun Doesn't Always Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

bump

NaranjaSpencer

11-28-2012

I doubt anyone will see this (let's be real, it's 11 pages in now), but I have a theory about this bug.

This bug doesn't arise from her stun just randomly failing. From what I've seen in the video, it came from Scatter the Weak's primary effect: it knocks people and dark spheres back. When it hits a dark sphere into an enemy, it stuns.

Now, if your Scatter the Weak's cone hits the enemies at the same time as or immediately before the ball also hits them, it may not detect the stun as the spell effect may have already resolved or something. I don't know, I don't work QA, but I do know that you're hitting them with both the cone effect and the ball, which is important information that you need to include up there.

EDIT: Additionally, if you hit with spheres, they don't knock back, they only stun. So, if you knock back, you didn't hit with sphere, you hit with cone.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

bump

11 page special

Crevox

11-30-2012

New bugs posted by others:

- Sometimes you can grab low health minions as they are dying, and have a corpse grabbed with W. Throwing it causes no damage and no slow.
- Throwing Zyra plants too far from her can cause them to teleport back to her like other pets, even though they're independent.
- Sometimes you can throw a ball before it fully materializes, throwing an invisible ball... again, no slow and no damage.

Still the usual bugs as well. Haven't confirmed these ones myself.

Crevox

11-30-2012

bump

Myst Desdemona

12-01-2012

i bought syndra two hours ago and im very pleased with her as a character, although the stun not activating from force of the will is very annoying, i died twice because of it not having an effect, so it would be nice if they would fix it

Crevox

12-01-2012

bump

Crevox

12-04-2012

bump, people still aren't getting stunned when they should

Crevox

Crevox

12-13-2012

Bump continues