Graphics bug after pre-season patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Boss91

12-04-2012

I put them all on very low with no shadows, same thing as before.

SashaVujacic2

12-04-2012

I was also having this problem on my ATI card, and switching to the intel integrated card did fix it.

Ninja Boss91

12-04-2012

also updated my driver

CFlyHigh

Master Recruiter

12-04-2012

i have already tried to update my video card, heres the DxDiag file, i will now try to run the game on my laptop see if it works.

Ninja Boss91

12-04-2012

how do you switch over???

CFlyHigh

Master Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaVujacic2 View Post
I was also having this problem on my ATI card, and switching to the intel integrated card did fix it.
how did you switch to the integrated card? does that mean you have 2 video cards? on my device manager there was only 1 card and i could not run the game after i disabled it

U SUCK U CASUAL

12-04-2012

I have this same issue, however the graphics card that I have on my laptop is the ATI Mobility FireGL v5250

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-04-2012
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaVujacic2 View Post
Okay, that indicates that it is an issue specific to the graphics card. To switch from a dedicated graphics card to the integrated GPU you'll need to monkey around with your graphics adapter settings. Unfortunately these vary from computer to computer so I don't have easy steps to follow

lubbidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Same problem as everyone else. Any ideas on how to do the switching thing everyone is talking about?

SashaVujacic2

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFlyHigh View Post
how did you switch to the integrated card? does that mean you have 2 video cards? on my device manager there was only 1 card and i could not run the game after i disabled it
Yes, I have 2 video cards. I can swap them using Catalyst Control Center, which I think would have to be already installed on your computer.