IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
You completely missed the point and decided to make a personal attack on me. Please do not try to attempt to take a higher moral ground.
Sounds exactly like how the Tribunal works, and rewards people for working in such a manner.

DD DoubleDiamond

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Seriously? This is this man's job, like wtf. People need to look at this realistically and man up.
So if I go around and slap my coworkers I can't be fired because it's "my job"? Grow up kid.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

12-04-2012
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiPaper View Post
Wait, so why are all of his smurfs permabanned? That doesn't happen to anybody else.
That you know of...

To be clear, IWillDominate's other accounts also showed extremely toxic behavior and were flagged by our systems independently.

Emperor Azrael

12-04-2012

So THAT's why PhantomL0rd is joining Dig.

GRUGZ

12-04-2012

if you catch feels over the internet i feel bad for you son. gg no re tho

type1Rush

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
For Season 3, eSports and Player Behavior will be collaborating closely to maintain a high standard of player behavior. I wouldn't say the tracks are independent--pro players go through the same process that normal players do for all player behavior systems.
All of his known accounts where banned, so he was IP banned? That is the first time I have ever heard of that happening.

IS1fe7d560694171b345600

12-04-2012

Where can I sent a message to riot to tell them about their horrible social behaviour right here in the forums? Since I guess they wont read it here anyway. If you want to know what I am talking about read my first post on page 19.

warmturtle229

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Tribunal reviewers are encouraged to punish if they even see 1 incident that is worth punishing--that is what they are supposed to do. For a player to even get into the Tribunal they have to have received dozens or hundreds of reports by players that are 'neutral' or 'positive' in the community. The Tribunal system is designed to be extremely conservative and give the benefit of the doubt to the player and always, always avoid false punishes.
I absolutely can't condone this. Toxicity isnt based on one player's behavior in one game, it's based on persistence. There's also a big difference between dozens and hundreds. I don't think punishing someone based on one slip-up only it has to be spread across multiple reports.

Fiolina

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
You completely missed the point and decided to make a personal attack on me. Please do not try to attempt to take a higher moral ground.
No, you construed it to be a personal attack. Nowhere did I personally attack you. I did not miss the point, either. Please do not try to attempt to take a higher moral ground.

"You" was used in a general context and not directed to you, but the theoretical person in your previous post.

Seryldan Elite

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgreatone32 View Post
Riot probably had a face to face discussion about his behavior and how it needed to change, and the consequences of it not changing.

A side effect that I could see of this is---less 'pro' players solo queuing. It is a lot easier to not get reported if you know everyone on your team.

This ^ x1000

Sadly the mob mentality that there is in solo queue regardless of behavior is for the most part alot of players aren't paragons of virtue and no one is "innocent". There are just the guily and the "less guilty" that make it into the Tribunal sadly.