IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freak3r

12-04-2012

Lol what? That is dumb.

Demunlul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3r View Post
Lol what?
^

Jhals

12-04-2012

crumbz a better jungler than him anyways

EasymodeX

12-04-2012

Quote:
Why don't people understand talking **** and raging is never OK, even if someone is having a bad game or trolling you. The answer to bad behavior is not more bad behavior, we learned this in like 1st grade... Come on now.
Actually, in first grade I learned that if someone hits you, you break their arm so they can't do it again.

PHEPI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Roll View Post
Wait help me understand this. This get guys 8 warnings suspensions, other get 2-3 then perma'd?

Exactly how is permanantly banned = cant play in tourny's for 1 year?
The account IWillDominate has been permanently banned.

The person Christian Riviera, even if he creates another account, (which he may well do) can't play in the Riot series for one year.

Duane Barry

12-04-2012

Ahaha, no more dominating for you. Thanks for cleansing the fields of justice, Riot.

lowhonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

sweet justice i'd say. i remember games with him before he was even on dignitas that i reported him for. its good to know a year later something is being done about it

howcanyouslap

Adjudicator

12-04-2012

While I do not care for the competitive aspect of this game. This just further shows me that the introduction of the tribunal system may not have been a horrible idea but that the process indicated by the "summoners code" is very flawed. In fact the system has been broken for quite some time and only recently it seems riot has made its attempts to fix it. I am more disgusted with riot over this shameless parroting of this person as well as the poor implementation of a system which was initially thrown in to delegate their own work onto other individuals that arent paid for their time(IP is just a silly reward).

Trazz

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemadeMoose64 View Post
Ahaha, no more dominating for you. Thanks for cleansing the fields of justice, Riot.
Yeah, thanks for cleansing the fields of justice of good players.

Janna F Kennedy

12-04-2012

owned