IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Dignitas looking for new jungler it seems.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
Wow what a ****ing joke.
Do you not care about all the other pros that troll solo queue? Are you just starting this now?
I see top players on stream rage at team mates and swear all day and you are just starting to ban pros now?
LOL so dumb. I'm so disapointed.
better late than never

Husband

12-04-2012

was making a whole thread about him really necessary? you might as well sticky this thread and put it on announcements xDDDDD

Prince Puck

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad team GG View Post
I was watching a stream a few months back where his jungler ganked unsuccessfully and he died because of it, said "I'm not wasting my time playing with these scrubs" and got up and walked away ~4 minutes into a game.

I understand why IWD got hit with the banhammer but you guys walked by a coke dealer to arrest someone for loitering.
Remember when Saintvicious got banned for that game where he picked Trundle to troll the guy who picked jungle before him?

BCartfall

12-04-2012

The Tribunal is a joke.

ShadowKlown

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Jesus, are people really this willfully ignorant towards facts?

Why don't people understand talking **** and raging is never OK, even if someone is having a bad game or trolling you. The answer to bad behavior is not more bad behavior, we learned this in like 1st grade... Come on now.
I'm sure you don't say anything anytime someone critiques you or talks **** to you. wait you're noone in soloq. Noone would recognize your name in game and it wouldn't go anywhere...

2+2=4 but there are other ways to get to 4 too... fact.

karlj81

12-04-2012

What? Riot should improve their matching system, maybe something like SC2. It is unbelievable how often you find people just trolling :C

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyPoop View Post
Was it really necessary to make an entire forum post, that the entire community is going to see, just to let us know he was banned. He's a top jungler on one of the best NA teams. Word would have gotten around, this is not just, although the ban was warranted.
If Riot hadnít said anything there would be QQ that they were not transparent with this issue or some ****.

Let me ask you this, when my neighbor went to jail for DUI did you hear about it? No. Did you hear about Lindsey Lohan and her most recent bender? I did. The difference is one of them is famous and the other is not. Same thing bro, sorry.

Furthermore, if I ran a company and I had a problem that was likely to drive business away, I would certainly make it a point to highlight that I am fixing said problem.

1st HanarSpectre

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintshing View Post
one thing to note is that, riot is not just punishing iwilldominate, they are also punishing the team dignitas as a whole

if dignitas are aware of the severity, they probably would have done something to force iwilldominate to improve his behavior or look for a sub
Technically, Iwilldominate is the one punishing dignitas.

Also, Dignitas obviously knew about his attitude, if random people on this forum and stream watcher knows how bad he can get, imagine people closer to him. The reason that Dignitas did nothing to calm his behavior is that no pro player has ever been banned before, so most of the team tolerated ****ty conducts in game.

This will change now.
This is a good thing.

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-04-2012

time for some reform