Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

12-04-2012

Christina gently took her drink in hand and enjoyed a sip, a pleased 'Ahh' passing her lips as it was indeed perfect. When the man spoke, Christina lowered her sunglasses and turned her sapphire blue eyes to her server beneath batted eyelashes.

"Not right now, thank you. Maybe later." She purred, flirting in return but not too much as she turned her attention back to her book. Quickly finding her place once again and continuing to read.

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

The man nodded, drawing away from the teasing woman slowly, eyes linger on her body. He was disappointed, felt perhaps a bit played, but such is the life of a server. Still, his job beckoned, and so he remained close, easily reachable by the psychic flirt, uttering nothing more than a silent 'As you wish'

Paltala

12-04-2012

Christina smirked as the man drew away. She felt the eyes over her body but she didn't mind. She'd had worse in her lifetime as she found herself content with her book, Martini in hand, the sun beating down on her body.

Dark Reiora

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
A fair distance down the beach, a very similar exchange was being initiated, one of the few Yordle servers approaching the bored, lounging Reiora to ask her a very similar question, though it was several times higher in pitch. He wore a much smaller pair of the same trunks the others did, and he was perhaps the most cheerful that worked the beach.
Rei rolled over lazily, looking up towards the little yordle. She had never actually... checked into the hotel... but from what she could gather, they assumed she had.
...well, whatever, she thought. Maybe they knew and were just being courteous.

"I'll...... take something alcoholic. Anything smooth, I'll let decide on what." She rubbed her forehead, wondering what was bothering her so much. Looking around, the beach was nice and active, but the only other person anywhere close to Reiora was a cheeky girl flirting with the help.

She wondered again what she was trying to accomplish by teleporting here, while wondering if the assistant needed anything else.

Paltala

12-04-2012

((Christina isn't cheeky! And she's a woman ;_; ))

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina smirked as the man drew away. She felt the eyes over her body but she didn't mind. She'd had worse in her lifetime as she found herself content with her book, Martini in hand, the sun beating down on her body.
Finally, after some time spent inconspicuously peeking over at the girl while flitting about the beach to help some of the other patrons, he returned. It was very obvious that he was trying far too hard. He expected her to be bothered by him, though he couldn't be sure. Instead, he merely asked "Can I interest you in a room, ma'am?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Rei rolled over lazily, looking up towards the little yordle. She had never actually... checked into the hotel... but from what she could gather, they assumed she had.
...well, whatever, she thought. Maybe they knew and were just being courteous.

"I'll...... take something alcoholic. Anything smooth, I'll let decide on what." She rubbed her forehead, wondering what was bothering her so much. Looking around, the beach was nice and active, but the only other person anywhere close to Reiora was a cheeky girl flirting with the help.

She wondered again what she was trying to accomplish by teleporting here, while wondering if the assistant needed anything else.
"As you wish, madam." The Yordle bowed deeply, his nose almost touching the sand, before darting off to fetch the drink she had requested. He was quick, returning with a simple, if effective, vodka lemonade, presenting it to her with both paws.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Miss...?" He asked, clearly aware that she hadn't checked in, yet fully aware that use of the beach was not exclusive to hotel patrons. More than anything, she seemed distraught. "Strictly unacceptable for a patron to be unhappy. Do anything in your power to change that, this is a place of enjoyment".

Or so Mr. Beyolve had stressed to his employees.

Paltala

12-04-2012

Christina knew that the man had been peeking at her from the distance but she didn't mind. Nothing was going to happen between them anyway.

"I'm afraid not, I'm only here for the day." Christina replied, not taking her eyes off her book as she held out her now empty Martini glass for a refill, "Although if you're going to peek at me, make it more subtle...or just not peek at someone who is currently reading your every thought." She continued to tease, "Not that I mind though."

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

The man took the glass in hand, turning to have it filled, while giving her a parting comment. "If you don't mind, why should I bother being discrete?" When he returned, placing the drink into Christina's waiting hand. "You'd either mind it, or you wouldn't. You're obviously trying to entice me." His voice had lost a bit of interest, closer to the professional edge of a butler.

Paltala

12-04-2012

"I'm just saying. No need to take offence." Christina said, finally turning her attention to the man, "Take it as advice for the future, if you will."

With a smile, she then turned back to her book, fresh drink in hand as she playfully crossed her legs.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-04-2012

Mizuhi stepped out onto the beach, a huge smile on her face as she breathed in the atmosphere, this place was great, she couldn't believe how clear the water looked. She looked around for a moment, She had only a few bags with her that she had left in her room. She stretched her arms, letting the sun bath its light down upon her and then, with another look toward the water, let out a small sigh... She had come here in such a hurry she had forgotten to bring a swimsuit.... Upon further inspection of the area she noticed the small booth shop, hopefully they sold them there... It would make sense at least. She made her way over, picking up a white bikini with a smile, looking at it for a moment and nodding. After paying for it she got herself a towel and made her way to the change rooms. Once changed she made her way back out onto the sand, the weather was absolutely perfect today. She set her stuff down on the towel and smiled, not feeling like waiting any longer she ran toward the water.

12345612 ... 33