FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarmTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

With Spellsword and the changes to Malady, are Devs worried about Teemo?

55% total AP + 60 magic damage on every auto attack seems scary.

Sicktrick

12-03-2012

The New changes looks great exept one thing.. the summoner spell, why reduce the number of summoner spell... if they really want to increase way to play, add summoner spell, change some, and dont remove. promote, not very use. but when well used , was very usefull. surge? why remove surge? not played enough? if we only keep the most used, flash and ignite will be the only 2 remaining :P , i used to play surge, promote, i found a good use to it.. and those summoner spell wasnt "OP" ,
i hope riot will create some more summoner spell
cant wait to test those changes!

Reikken

12-03-2012

I haven't played this game in 2-3 months now, but all these changes, from items to masteries to mapwide changes, look so awesome for playing support. Much love, Riot. Looks like I'll be playing again soon.

ZeBigBosse

12-03-2012

I dont know whether this has been requested yet, but could you add a reset button for the masteries section? That would be much easier rather than deselecting every mastery.

Reikken

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBigBosse View Post
I dont know whether this has been requested yet, but could you add a reset button for the masteries section? That would be much easier rather than deselecting every mastery.
just F5

Sither52

12-03-2012

ok wow temmo is going to absolutely flatten with these new items/masteries.
lets have a look at the new items that will let him rape: Runaan's Hurricane (Ranged Only)-apply's his on hit dmg to two other champs not to mentions the massive AS boost, malady now scales with ap.... ouch. not only will he be able to do more damage but protecting against it is going to be harder now that pretty much all of the mr items have been nerfed and % pen goes before flat now. For masteries he gets spell-sword %ap into extra magic dmg all up he gets few to no nerfs while everything for him gets better. I dont know about you but im gonna go stomping as temmo as son as the patch comes out

Deventhor

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sither52 View Post
ok wow temmo is going to absolutely flatten with these new items/masteries.
lets have a look at the new items that will let him rape: Runaan's Hurricane (Ranged Only)-apply's his on hit dmg to two other champs not to mentions the massive AS boost, malady now scales with ap.... ouch. not only will he be able to do more damage but protecting against it is going to be harder now that pretty much all of the mr items have been nerfed and % pen goes before flat now. For masteries he gets spell-sword %ap into extra magic dmg all up he gets few to no nerfs while everything for him gets better. I dont know about you but im gonna go stomping as temmo as son as the patch comes out
Welcome to RAPC (ranged ability power carry, not a misprint of rape haha) meta. I've been waiting for this since picking up Varus! ****'s gonna be so cool!

LatexFreeCondom

12-03-2012

Does anyone know what changes they will be making to revive? TY

blazerboy

12-03-2012

Question about the new pickpocket mastery, will it only work for auto attacks, or abilities too (ie Soraka or Sona's Q, or even extending to things like Corki's R)

Sheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how does the mastery "Biscuiteer" work?
It sounds pretty interesting but i've got no idea how it works.