2k Upvotes for Striker Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

12-03-2012

Sure, why the heck not.

Incidentally, where did they say there was a Dec. 31st deadline?

ZapMyHeart

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Sure, why the heck not.

Incidentally, where did they say there was a Dec. 31st deadline?
It was in another 2k upvote thread. Potpurri's, I believe. Hippalus came in, congratulated him, and then set the deadline.

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

What Zap said. Thanks for the upvote (I think?) btw.

ZapMyHeart

12-03-2012

Kinda sucks, but I suppose it's to stop the spam and find a better solution.

chaz080910

12-03-2012

very nice man <3

ZapMyHeart

12-03-2012

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

"GOAAAL!"

A familiar, almost egotistical voice would holler out, a muscular man wearing a absurd referee outfit, wearing a modest crown perched atop flowing hair. He would be recognizable as Draven, the Glorious Executioner, who was now lime-lighting as Draven, the Glorious Referee/Shoutcaster. "And there you have it folks! Not even Draaaven could've seen that stunning kick by the ONE, THE ONLY!" Draven strutted past Blitzcrank, the disappointed robot lamenting his failure to protect the goal straight up to a blonde haired, pretty boy in a sports jockey. "Let's hear it for EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZREAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

The crowd went absolutely nuts, Ezreal laughing and flashing V symbols with his hand as Draven lifted his arm up, drinking in the cheers of the crowd. "Thank you, thank you! One for the books, I know! And for those kids out there who want to play, remember! You don't need a map for victory, only your determination!" Heh, those Noxians never stood a chance. He hated those guys. Ezreal would proceed to stride off the field in joy, sneaking away before his team could lift him up and all that business. He wasn't in the mood for it - they were all sweaty and dirty after the game, and nobody really wanted to be handled by a bunch of sweaty people, team or no.

Upon making it into the locker room, he would be surprised to find that a single, red card was taped upon it. "Hey, what the?" He'd say, looking around, his eyes falling on...a noxian. He hated those guys. Specifically, this Noxian was dressed up in a rather revealing goalie outfit, the /other/ referee for that day's soccer match, her long, flowing red hair and voracious gaze immediately identifying her as Katarina, the Sinister Blade. "Seems like you thought nobody recognized that foul earlier. Luckily for you, Draven is a idiot and I'm feeling, hm, let's say charitable." She said, starting to slink up to him, the explorer gulping and starting to back away.

"H-hey!" He said, raising his hands, defensively. "That's really nice of you but-" "Of course, I'd like a little something in return..." The crimson haired Noxian said in a low, seductive tone, licking her lips as she placed a hand on Ezreal's shoulder. "Why should I-" "Because, do you know how much it would tarnish your little image of a foul-less career," Katarina said, grinning, holding up that red card with her fingers, taking the whistle around her neck and giving it a little *tweet* "if, say, someone were to blow the whistle on this? Your image would be ruined."

As the sinister blade started to pin the prodigal explorer to the lockers, he simply asked "W...why?" "Why?" Katarina said, laughing. "Because I can." And with that, she would plant a forceful kips on his lips before dragging him away to a more secluded location, Ezreal starting to get filled with dread. All he wanted to do that day was play soccer! Now he was stuck getting into a situation he had no experience with.

Perhaps he should've brought a map after all...

A tad late, but real life kept me busy. Part two coming soon! Perhaps even faster if, say, the upvotes keep coming~

ZapMyHeart

12-03-2012

Tigercule

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapMyHeart View Post
Kinda sucks, but I suppose it's to stop the spam and find a better solution.
Yeah.. Still ruined an otherwise amazing day when I heard about it, though. ><;
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz080910 View Post
very nice man <3
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyttyn View Post
[Fic]
Putting this in the second post.

Trustful

12-03-2012

Good Luck, +1. Hope you get the skin, you really deserve it!