The Preseason Update Site is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerzion

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsterKKat View Post
Also, if you look closely, you can see that the title of the post is "The Preseason Update Site is Live."
It was edited in, it didn't have "Site" in it before.

Zerglinator

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Correction: This is not live; the "Preseason Update" is the name of the website - error on titling on my part. The actual update will go out later tonight.

Sorry guys!
Whose brilliant idea was that?

Soraka Goes Mid

12-03-2012

Troll Morello.

ChromeFalcon

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Correction: This is not live; the "Preseason Update" is the name of the website - error on titling on my part. The actual update will go out later tonight.

Sorry guys!
What about Nami?

Her skin isnt available on PBE yet either, so I take it she wont be released yet?

KevinDelMarr

12-03-2012

Hey Morello, on Stonewall008's PBE Early Jungle Clear Thread there was a fairly substantial discussion (and concern) on the state of Season 3 Jungle in the current PBE. Namely, there were concerns about Jungle gold and if it will be enough to sustain farming junglers (especially early on), are ganking/AoE junglers really get less emphasis in Season 3, amongst other things. Is everything being shipped out as it in on the PBE, or have adjustments been made?

(I do realize official Season 3 is a ways off. Curious to know if our concerns have been considered assumin we will have to wait for everything to come together)

Storm Fang

12-03-2012

According to this post, it says that Elo gained after the preseason patch is implemented will be counted. Does that mean that the Elo we currently have is going to be reset?

Morello

Lead Designer

12-03-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeFalcon View Post
What about Nami?

Her skin isnt available on PBE yet either, so I take it she wont be released yet?
She will not be out tonight, but later this week.

DivineJackalope

12-03-2012

This looks amazing! But when is Nami coming out

Edit: nvm, shen'd by Morello

DexterMorganBHB

12-03-2012

Love the new Spell Sword Mastery. I imagine Hybrid Ez/ AP Ez and Hybrid/ AP Varus' won't be looked down upon anymore. But also it just makes my Ap Melee build for Diana all the Stronger Muwahahahahahahaha... XD

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Want Nami!