Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wingaer

11-24-2012

lets jungle yay <3!

AskÉlise

11-24-2012

Nunu starting with 4 wards, machete, and a potion, and still clearing with full health

We didn't ask for this- Stonewall008

atastyAzn

12-03-2012

Although I was disappointed with mastery, summoner spells, and item changes, I feel like the jungle changes affected League in a positive manner. While I feel that changes to the 3 areas I just listed turn the game from MOBA into a boring snoozefest, I feel the jungle actually sees some improvement. At least you got one thing right, Riot.

DragonsEyeG

12-03-2012

this is so retarded, what the hell is the point of jungleing if you cant gank, The point of a jungler is to help lane and put early pressure on lane. morons.

TheBakerman

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanarusTheRanged View Post
this is so retarded, what the hell is the point of jungleing if you cant gank, The point of a jungler is to help lane and put early pressure on lane. morons.
There are other benefits to having a jungler on the team. Sounds like you need to get more experience before you start calling the people who ultimately have the greatest understanding of the game *******.

DragonsEyeG

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBakerman View Post
There are other benefits to having a jungler on the team. Sounds like you need to get more experience before you start calling the people who ultimately have the greatest understanding of the game *******.
I jungle all the time, Oh and just because you make the game, does not mean you understand it, I know this as a fact because i MAKE GAMES! The jungler is meant to put pressure on lanes early, to help the lanes die less and get more kills. If you don't see him till late game, there is no point to having a jungler.

Aacey

12-03-2012

Hey Statikk

I had an idea and i'm pretty sure you thought of it so i was just gonna see if you could explain why not.

my idea was switching double golems with wolves or wraiths or switching red and blue buffs. From what i see that alone would cripple some peoples jusngle and stopp the adc from getting the camp at lvl 1 because too many wraiths and wolves crit too much.

if anyone would be so kind as to explain why it wont work it would be much appreciated esp if Statikk or other Riot employee could grace me with an answer.

btw sry about grammar im currently too tired to care i will possibly edit this later.

Bes7iA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

am i still be able to jungle leona, karma and cassiopeia, the way i do now?

DragonsEyeG

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes7iA View Post
am i still be able to jungle leona, karma and cassiopeia, the way i do now?
Probably not

DeadlyDrakon

12-03-2012

What will this mean for junglers like Amumu who have very weak basic attacks and depend entirely on AOE to clear camps?

The new jungling items will certainly help, however, it seems like they will help champions with single target clear speed (Lee Sin, Warwick, etc.) clear extremely fast, while only helping AOE dependent junglers like Amumu manage to still survive in the jungle. Will Amumu even be viable as a jungler in season three?