"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotMixdj

International Community Coordinator

12-03-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry13aals View Post
So...both of the rioters in this thread that like playing support play the 100-to-0 style? Is there anyone internal that sticks up for the defensive supports? Not asking this to point fingers, I'm just actually curious as it seems Riot has really tried to dry that option up.
to be fair, every time we get a kill bottom lane, I take 1 CS from my AD carry as a support tax.

The Freakshow

12-03-2012

I enjoy playing supports who can actually DO SOMETHING BIG in a fight. Smaller supports (see: Soraka) aren't fun in my opinion. Supports that are passive are supports I don't play. As many people who play with me know... I like to go in and get a fight started... a lot. As a friend of mine once said "You are... a bit ridiculous with your Leona."

I take it as a compliment.

Dive ALL the towers!

Xenotime Gaze

12-03-2012

I've always loved support. I started as support, and tend to gravitate to supports in any Moba I play.
What I dont like is having to be support 75% of the time because no one else is willing, or have to pick a 1/2 support/tank in the other roles i enjoy simply because people are unwilling to play champions with utility. There are champions i like due to utility, but there are a lot of champions i like due to their kit that dont necessarily have these elements in them. I rarely get to play them and improve my skill at them due to the way games are set up.

LimitsBane

12-03-2012

I used to do that back when i played heaps of ranked, so much lulu ownage

Kionashi

12-03-2012

Support or Feed

Horse Knowledge

12-03-2012

I have been non stop playing Leona for a week. I love it. i call support whenever i can when i join a game. when i survive a 3v1 chase down lane to lead them into a trap where my AD carry gets a triple kill i think thats a pretty game changing moment. I also find myself yelling LEEEOOOONAAA whenever it happens.

Thanks IronStylus. After hearing about how much you loved her i had to try her. She is now my new favorite champion to play.

Zerglinator

12-03-2012

I like the mad saves of Lulu and Karma.

DanielFolston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

i instalock soraka support....

Solaris Eos

12-03-2012

I've been playing support with Maokai for a bit now and its pretty great. I've kept their adc behind turret when mine needs farming and break up fights when a member is getting ganged up on. The only sad part is it seems supports don't get the praise they should. I just did an 8/5/37 and everyone still glorified the Teemo that bot with me. :/

Cyclone Janna

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortus View Post
I know they exist...somewhere....the question is; WHY DO I NEVER GET ONE?! Sure, maybe one or two, but out of my 2xxx games, most of the time, if you dont call another lane you will be force into support.....

I, personally, "dispise" support, not because i dont like to play it, but because i dont like calling lanes and im pretty much forced everytime to play it, besides, i dont get to do cool stuff cuz always gold starved and blamed for everything
That is weird....I have to fight to get support....