I want to know EXACTLY WHY I was banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

SOOO unprofessional to BAN someone and not let them know why exactly they ARE banned. I DO NOT rage, OR make fun of people, I'm always having a fun time in solo Q and 9/10 times I am carrying people. How do I view the actual chat log that got me banned? For the love of god if i say LOL can I get banned for that? UNREAL.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I will not stop bumping this thread until a mod answers my questions.

adc

Master Recruiter

12-03-2012

Considering it's right in their terms of use that they can ban you for any reason without notification, I'd say it's not unprofessional. Go away.

Bol 1dA

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Considering it's right in their terms of use that they can ban you for any reason without notification, I'd say it's not unprofessional. Go away.
so i can get banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong, kewl B-]

still bumping for a mod to answer my questions, you can ban me for doing nothing at all and not tell me why?

adc

Master Recruiter

12-03-2012

Yes, you can get banned for doing nothing. You can get banned for being the nicest player in the game if they felt like it.

Bol 1dA

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Yes, you can get banned for doing nothing. You can get banned for being the nicest player in the game if they felt like it.
so what is the point of this game if i can get banned at anytime for absolutely nothing?

adc

Master Recruiter

12-03-2012

If you truly think they banned you for no reason, obviously nothing. But Riot doesn't care enough about you to just randomly ban you.

Bol 1dA

12-03-2012

bump xo

Purifying Light

12-03-2012

Stop, your arrogance is showing. From what you've said so far I'm not surprised you were banned, please stop posting and just find another game to play.

youmadbroimnasty

12-03-2012

ermagherred u post 2 much ad bottom slow down