Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by └rtist View Post
Bye?

Edit: I am sorry for the one word response. Let me clarify. By all means think of this as practicing being " Jesus. ". If it truly was then I would say " Don't play the game " It is a temptation [ Insert religious remark here. ]. If you wish to go to Dota2 then enjoy but you will find the same thing there as you do here. They are much harsher in justice. Banning is forever.
They only ban you know constant hardcore rage. They don't ban for 1 "noob" once a month. They don't bann for "gg scrubs". They don't ban for calling people idiot/******/etc even several times. They go after the real offenders, the actual trolls.

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by └rtist View Post
I do my best, I have been there so if anyone needs support my game name is right there. I shall be a pillar to those who lost faith in good gaming. I am not perfect but it takes a community to save the few that need saving.
If you are not perfect you will get banned, sad but true.

Medîeve

12-03-2012

I'm admittedly far, far from perfect, and I've yet to be warned. Why? Because even when I have bad WEEKS, I'm STILL not nearly as toxic as other people coming up through the tribunal. And I've been pretty bad. This whole thought that you will eventually be banned no matter what is just plain wrong. Riot gives far, far more chances than people seem to think.

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medţeve View Post
I'm admittedly far, far from perfect, and I've yet to be warned. Why? Because even when I have bad WEEKS, I'm STILL not nearly as toxic as other people coming up through the tribunal. And I've been pretty bad. This whole thought that you will eventually be banned no matter what is just plain wrong. Riot gives far, far more chances than people seem to think.
Its cuz you weren't under the scrutiny of the tribunal. If someone has been banned to the 2 week point, ANY screw up, even up to 6 months later, will give them a perma. Give an example of where you were "bad", if you were in the tribunal would you think it would be punished? It probably would, but luckily for you you aren't on the tribunal's radar, some ppl are and they will get punished or even perma'd for acting just like you do. Imperfect.

Shominaminoto

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
Its cuz you weren't under the scrutiny of the tribunal. If someone has been banned to the 2 week point, ANY screw up, even up to 6 months later, will give them a perma. Give an example of where you were "bad", if you were in the tribunal would you think it would be punished? It probably would, but luckily for you you aren't on the tribunal's radar, some ppl are and they will get punished or even perma'd for acting just like you do. Imperfect.
Your lack of understanding how the tribunal works just gave me a tumor

formul4

12-03-2012

This is not improving anything, its ridiculous and might as well just put gigantic red letters all over the client saying 'dont swear, dont cry, dont insult, and only use words and phrases that are not characterized by the absence of negatively distinguished or marked qualities or features lacking positive attributes', and in even bigger letters 'report your neighbor'

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by formul4 View Post
This is not improving anything, its ridiculous and might as well just put gigantic red letters all over the client saying 'dont swear, dont cry, dont insult, and only use words and phrases that are not characterized by the absence of negatively distinguished or marked qualities or features lacking positive attributes', and in even bigger letters 'report your neighbor'
this basically. No wonder Riot found so much in common with Tencent! Get it? Cuz its in China! ahahahah. ha.

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shominaminoto View Post
Your lack of understanding how the tribunal works just gave me a tumor
thats exactly how the tribunal works, you are still in the naive state of thinking the tribunal isn't an abomination.

Shominaminoto

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
thats exactly how the tribunal works, you are still in the naive state of thinking the tribunal isn't an abomination.
Make that two tumors

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shominaminoto View Post
Make that two tumors
I am adding value to this conversation, all you are doing is you are just being incredibly negative and then your troll friends upvote you. And then you act like you are in the right at the end of the day, what is that acting like, oh yeah a TROLL. This is all the proof I need, the tribunal is made up of a bunch of trolls who punish for everything. Riot made the ultimate troll tool!