Is trundol :> good?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyBroccoli

12-03-2012

Aside all the ssotp, is he any good? or should i get 1500 ip for Kha6? I see him literally every 100 wins i have..

Internet

12-03-2012

what is with your words and the things.

trundle will be good if he ever gets a QoL
but he can be strong if played with the right team comp. Counters bruisers or something

Stormsurgez

12-03-2012

Qol buffs will work wonders for him

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

12-03-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

He's very good, depending on the situation. He counters bruisers very well, and has great dueling potential. He's my favorite counter to Lee Sin and Yorick top. His jungle clears are super safe, and he brings a lot of utility to a team.

As Floydly said, team comp is very important.

DeadlyBroccoli

12-03-2012

Thanks

Quren

12-03-2012

It would be nice if his Q and W didn't have such long cast time. He's extremely good at what he does though. He should do a lot better in the season 3 jungle changes, since he's useless as a support jungler.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Depends if you like trolling...

Jack Anansi

12-03-2012

I'll start playing him again after they fix his terrible animations. With any attack speed at all (whether from a triforce or just his contaminate) your Q locks you out of your autoattack way too long. It's idiotic.

Huxer

12-03-2012

I wish he was good, I love his design but in truth he's not currently viable.

2pudge1cup

12-03-2012

He's pretty good. He has a nice playstyle however he loses out with just bad spell animations. He has a weird pause whenever he casts stuff and it can be annoying at times.

However as an early game duelist he's nearly unmatched from the jungle, and he has some of my favorite emote spams in the game. That laugh after killing someone is priceless.

Pillar is also one of my favorite moves in the game because it provides huge vision and great team fight disruption. He fell out of favor from me personally mostly because it's hard to find a good team comp to justify him and those animations are just annoying.