Energy and Rage

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

12-03-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Which energy and rage champs need help on Dominion?

Zerglinator

12-03-2012

Maybe Zed. Though he might just need help in general.

RoyalSequence

12-03-2012

tryndamere could use some dominion love imo.

SovietVVinter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

The first one that comes to mind is Zed. He runs out so fast and is at a disadvantage because he can't itemize for CDR because of it. Thereby causing his ult (which he is reliant on usually) to have a long cooldown which is a disadvantage in a fast paced game like Dominion.

Orphane

12-03-2012

Shen, Zed, Shyvana, and Renekton mostly. Kennen sucks but for different reasons.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Most of them, really. Lee Sin is hands down the best of them, Akali and Shen are decent, all the others need help.

HayabusaZero

12-03-2012

I usually don't play energy or fury champs on Dominion (mostly mana or manaless ones), but if Zed has problems with energy on SR and TT when you use his abilities too much, i can imagine him been in real trouble with Dominion's fast pace constant team fights.

Larrik Jaerico

12-03-2012

Definitely Renekton.

Shyvana could use more stuff to hit build fury, but Renekton is so blah with the Fury decay.

Phourc

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence75 View Post
tryndamere could use some dominion love imo.
Trynd and Renek are the ones that come to mind - their resources are dependant on autoattacking minions before they fight champs, which doesn't really happen in Dom.

Redenbacher

12-03-2012

@Nome - What's the motive behind the feedback grab, of you don't mind me asking?

Are champion specific, and mode limited items on the table? For example, a rage generating bonus on an item for Renekton only that isn't available on SR or TT?

To answer your question, I think any rage champion is hurt by the lack of laning and minions on Dominion.

12345 ... 7