Fei, the Argent Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Well with a 30 second cooldown, long range, and hefty damage, having her Ult stun or something would be a touch more powerful than I'd like. Remember, it's reduced by a second for each of her "basic attacks" she lands. It'll pretty much be ready to use every 15/20 seconds late game.

As for the rest of her kit, I imagine her being able to rather effectively dominate mid or top. She has some support but she needs a bit too much cash to support an ADC, and lacks resistance to burst. Her greatest strength is her sustain, so running a solo lane would be highly beneficial for her.

Item-wise, I'd imagine goodies like the Philosopher's Stone would be a natural fit, as well as either of it's builds.
ooooh 15/20 seconds i get your point. had it not done that id have begged for cc just due to that support tag. It would just solidify her role a little more than it already is. Although the conceptualization of how support works can be defined by her assisting her ally to get more kills. A 15/20 poke harass could greatly suffice in this respect

Moby the White

11-29-2012

also I work graveyard shift so my brain isn't at 100% functioning capacity im awake by mountain dew and sheer audacity alone :S

The5lacker

11-30-2012

Minor rework to ult.

The5lacker

11-30-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-01-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-03-2012

Bumpin'

Kid JustSoul

12-03-2012

She looks good all in all to me, i like some of the suggestions other people made and dislike some, but i still have a question, about her shield, is it cast on ally only, or can it be applied to her, and if its on ally only maybe should it have some benifit to her as well, such as maybe a duplicate like Nunu's buff or maybe a scaled down version, like without the DR or with slightly less DR. not enough to make it op but enough to have some utility

The5lacker

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustcallmeSoul View Post
She looks good all in all to me, i like some of the suggestions other people made and dislike some, but i still have a question, about her shield, is it cast on ally only, or can it be applied to her, and if its on ally only maybe should it have some benifit to her as well, such as maybe a duplicate like Nunu's buff or maybe a scaled down version, like without the DR or with slightly less DR. not enough to make it op but enough to have some utility
I'd prefer to keep the shield as a target-only effect. It can be used on allies, giving her a bit of a support role, but there are other people who do support better, and she's usually going to be casting it on herself anyways. If you're suggesting splitting it like Taric's heal, I'm gonna say no, simply because that's a crazy good heal and making that into a shield would be a bad move.

Kid JustSoul

12-03-2012

ok so she can choose to apply it to herself. that was where my confusion was. with that in mind, i hope that riot actually does look at this forum thread to pull ideas, because i would 100% play this champion.

The5lacker

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustcallmeSoul View Post
ok so she can choose to apply it to herself. that was where my confusion was. with that in mind, i hope that riot actually does look at this forum thread to pull ideas, because i would 100% play this champion.
Glad you enjoyed it. And yes, in general, "target allied champion" includes the caster, with the singular exception of Soraka's mana heal.