Would a champion similar to Freakazoid/AmbushBug/Deadpool be too much?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Would it be too much of a joke to have a champion break the fourth wall repeatedly(Mordekaiser does it, I know)? Would a goofy sociopath/thief/hero that can teleport around and basically screw with his opponent be too difficult to balance around? Would it be too tough on the servers if everyone was typing the lyrics to the freakzoid theme in every game?

Mapekz

12-03-2012

One of my friends was chasing down and killing an enemy as Udyr while typing out the lyrics to Space Jam. I'd like to see more of that if possible.

I would love a chaos-inducing character who is very elusive. Shaco comes closest to what you describe but it could still be taken further.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapekz View Post
One of my friends was chasing down and killing an enemy as Udyr while typing out the lyrics to Space Jam. I'd like to see more of that if whatever possible.

I would love a chaos-inducing character who is very elusive. Shaco comes closest to what you describe but it could still be taken further.
Yeah, I guess my issue is with the stealth, there. I just want a character with a short range port that isn't abusable for getting kills but instead creates chaos amongst the enemies through confusion. Something that would dupe them and harass them, causing them to become flustered and make mistakes. Also, it'd need to be hilarious, like my three examples are.

SpiffmeisterZ

12-03-2012

Teemo is good at the dupe/harass... But Kennen has the Deadpool skin, and is also quite fast and annoying...

I dunno, dude...

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffmeisterZ View Post
Teemo is good at the dupe/harass... But Kennen has the Deadpool skin, and is also quite fast and annoying...

I dunno, dude...
I wish Kennen's deadpool skin did anything deadpool-esque. :[

RiotKTGoldwolf

Assistant Producer

12-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
Would it be too tough on the servers if everyone was typing the lyrics to the freakzoid theme in every game?
Hey Freakazoid, wanna go and build a go-kart?

Æther Adept

12-03-2012

pooh-gas and doodywater with rats

FreestyleKneepad

12-03-2012

This is the best idea.

As long as it was done well, this would be my new favorite champ. I don't even care about the kit, I'm talking the sense of humor of the champion.

MadLock

12-03-2012

What are you talking about then everyone would be talking about CandleJack, just imagine wh

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKTGoldwolf View Post
Hey Freakazoid, wanna go and build a go-kart?
Rides around in the Freakmobile
Freakazoid! Freakazoo!
Hopes to make a movie deal
Freaka me! Freaka you!