Every game "SUPPORT"! some one says, always claiming that role.. come on riot..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusty Tacos

12-03-2012

Brazilians can't play passive supports because they have Toxoplasmosis, a parasite found in cat feces that causes aggressive behavior. Someone should tell them about aggressive supports like Blitzcrank, Zyra, Leona, Elise, etc...

Ramachese

12-03-2012

I love playing support and do not really understand why more people don't. It is not a passive position. Support players should constantly be working to keep their opponents off balance as much as possible.

Supergrunt8

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post
I love playing support and do not really understand why more people don't. It is not a passive position. Support players should constantly be working to keep their opponents off balance as much as possible.
Do you want to know why?

Its because people want to have the most kills in game instead of contributing to the team's victory. Everyone wants a support and no one wants to be one.

Dowwnwind

12-03-2012

all roles are important, so how are u "stuck" playing something? be good at all 5 roles so you are limited in the game when you cant play what you want to play. to me, someone claiming to be "stuck" in a role, that just means they are holding the team back because they cant play any place else.

i really hate when that happens in ranked.