Skin Idea - Fallen angel varus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhenBlueFades

11-18-2012

The new Varus skin is not called Ascended Varus. He is not an angel nor angelic. In fact, it is called "Arclight Varus" and it is him in his original form, untainted by darkness. With a six-pack, brown hair, normal skin, white eyes, and normal pants. His tendrils are rays of light. Besides that everything else is the same.

I hope they buff him before releasing the skin since his usage numbers are remarkably lower than other carries of his kind.

Jayeto

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenBlueFades View Post
The new Varus skin is not called Ascended Varus. He is not an angel nor angelic. In fact, it is called "Arclight Varus" and it is him in his original form, untainted by darkness. With a six-pack, brown hair, normal skin, white eyes, and normal pants. His tendrils are rays of light. Besides that everything else is the same.

I hope they buff him before releasing the skin since his usage numbers are remarkably lower than other carries of his kind.
tbh if this new skin doesnt shut up the "i want a sexy male champ" then i give up on this war -.-

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
tbh if this new skin doesnt shut up the "i want a sexy male champ" then i give up on this war -.-
arclight varus could be a perfect skin if he had a short hair(like on sketch that i posted), that pony tail on his hair is horrible

Jayeto

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebrante View Post
arclight varus could be a perfect skin if he had a short hair, that pony tail on his hair is horrible
they could always change it to the bunny boy taric type long flowing hair... dont believe me? go check out the thread.... ill wait *starts to sip tea*

Malíce

Recruiter

11-19-2012

So who else thought the new varus skin was this? Who else was crushed when they realized that it wasnt?

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

me

Bananoid

11-19-2012

At least arclight Varus is coming

Carrier has Left

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenBlueFades View Post

Thank god no one uses him: Aphromoo is already hard at work getting him nerfed.

Lebrante

11-28-2012

bump

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

12-03-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

This skin is boss