@Riot Damiya

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cows in Tuxedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
After a bit of introspection and in the wake of some of the trouble I stirred up yesterday by opening my mouth when I shouldn't have, I decided that I would focus on contributing to the community by sticking to interactions that focus on topics I can speak authoritatively to: Air client issues.

I might bring them back when I'm a little bit better prepared and trained on how to interact with the community in a positive, helpful way. For now, I'll be lurking a little more and spamming dumb jokes a little less
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lamyourz

12-02-2012

gj community everytime we get a fun rioter you **** get rid of them.

NJ Gamer

12-02-2012

"lurking"
:s

Negexus Lilac

12-02-2012

What happened?

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-02-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamyourz View Post
gj community everytime we get a fun rioter you **** get rid of them.
Naw, I was a little too much white noise and not enough substance. Basically I realised that red tagging a bunch of junk with guesses at what the answers were or unhelpful, vaguely tangential jokes wasn't very healthy or positive for anyone involved. Instead my focus is going to be on things where I can provide real, substantial answers.

Peak

12-02-2012

Quote:
Naw, I was a little too much white noise and not enough substance. Totally my call! Basically I realised that red tagging a bunch of junk with guesses at what the naswers were wasn't very healthy or positive for anyone involved, so I'm going to focus on things where I can provide real, substantial answers.
I already miss you.

Tejesh

12-02-2012

Quote:
Naw, I was a little too much white noise and not enough substance. Basically I realised that red tagging a bunch of junk with guesses at what the answers were or unhelpful, vaguely tangential jokes wasn't very healthy or positive for anyone involved. Instead my focus is going to be on things where I can provide real, substantial answers.
No
Now who's going to eradicate the human race and lead us to glorious victory?

>.>
<.<
>.>

Mahgnificent

12-02-2012

Hey it's my birthday. Would you enjoy playing a game with me?

And it was K

12-02-2012

But...but you're fun. And that's what the forums are for, no?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
but i liked your stream