Gaming Keyboards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Steelseries and logitech make great products. They aren't showy like razer products, but they will last longer and do the same thing.

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I've had a Saitek Cyborg V.5 for awhile now with zero problems...and also I use Logitech G500 mouse with no issues as well... Just my 2 cents :)

Well Hungarian

12-02-2012

I have a Razor Blackwidow ultimate. Very nice mechanical feel on the keys. You can change the level of brightness on the keys. Has the programmable macro buttons and all that stuff. What I really enjoy about it is having the headset plugs and usb on the side of the keyboard.

I've had it for about a year and a half with ZERO problems. I also have a razor mouse and headset...all of them have been rock solid.

Zyrelia

12-02-2012

Steelseries Shift. Great keyboard feel. Good layout. Easy cleaning. Macros Galore. Wrist rest included. Program any button to do anything.
http://steelseries.com/products/keyb...elseries-shift

Dethklic

12-02-2012

If you get a Luxeed dynamic keyboard you will be able to change the colour of every key to whatever you want. The coolest part is that you can even set the keyboard to go to the beat of your music or games. The keyboard itself looks very stylish and clean. There isnt many keyboards that have the features of this one for its price.(below 200$ and even lower if you find it on amazon or a place like that) just search luxeed dynamic in google and go tot there site im sure it can do more, maybe even make you coffee.

Magik

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
I have a Razor Blackwidow ultimate. Very nice mechanical feel on the keys. You can change the level of brightness on the keys. Has the programmable macro buttons and all that stuff. What I really enjoy about it is having the headset plugs and usb on the side of the keyboard.

I've had it for about a year and a half with ZERO problems. I also have a razor mouse and headset...all of them have been rock solid.
have you bought razer products before?

ive heard some of their keyboards are defects like the spacebar clipping the alt key keys, some of the keys being switched in places etc

and ive heard their support is garbage and its hard to return stuff

is this over exaggerated or anything?

Demotion 101

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellnine View Post
have you bought razer products before?

ive heard some of their keyboards are defects like the spacebar clipping the alt key keys, some of the keys being switched in places etc

and ive heard their support is garbage and its hard to return stuff

is this over exaggerated or anything?
I have a razer keyboard, mouse and headset and i've never had to even speak to support because nothing has ever had problems. about a year now.

Edit: I've also dropped all of them multiple times.

Magik

12-02-2012

bump

KZstudios

12-02-2012

The Razer Black Widow Ultimate is the most widely used keyboard in gaming at this very moment. Warning, it is also the loudest. I and my friend love ours, they work great and once you get used to it, will probably never switch.

If you don't get a Razer, Steel Series keyboards also get decent reviews. Any mechanical keyboard is a step up from normal ones though if you are looking for a cheaper price range.

MEGAturtlechaser

12-02-2012

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/product...products_id=54

Hands down the most durable, highest quality backlit gaming keyboard on earth. The Deck 105 key Legend: the last keyboard you will ever need.

Rugged plastic housing with adjustable feet to give individual comfort. One LED per key lights the individual characters - and they will never rub off! The Deck 105 key Legend measures 18.5" long x 7" deep x 2" high (with feet raised) and weighs 3.5 pounds. Cable length is approximately 6 feet (exposed). And as always this Deck carries our 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee! Available with linear switches only (Cherry MX1A-11NW, black)