FPS Drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNSandvich

12-02-2012

So lately when I play as Vayne and i ulted or the enemy Vayne ulted, my fps drops to around 30 and usually when it happens at teamfights, my fps drops veery low to around 10~20 fps.
I also noticed this kind of bug whenever Karth ult.

Wasn't this bug patched months ago? I recall having the fps drop months ago and then it just stopped (or I just stopped playing that 2 champs).

Also is this the right place to post? My first time posting here.

Migugirl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Exact same prob but mine drop to 4 fps so i hate this and i play like 1 game a week to see if they patched it

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-02-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Would you guys mind posting your system specs and what settings you play on?

EsojSavior

12-02-2012

I was just playing Vayne and had some massive, massive drops in FPS and got the "Attempting to Reconnect". I had to disconnect and then reconnect, it helped, but not a lot. I felt awful because I know I cost the game for my team.

Select lines from dxdiag:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Display Memory: 4049 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1233 MB
Shared Memory: 2816 MB

Let me know if you need any other details! Thank you Dannamoth.

BlobPower

12-02-2012

Specs, settings and other stuff:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2602744

Riot seriously needs computer systems configured especially for testing. Something like 4 systems:

2 Ghz single core(Pentium 3/M or better) OR 3Ghz+ quad core
1 GB RAM OR 4+ GB RAM
5400 rpm HDD OR SSD(or RAM drive)
Slowest integrated graphics available with 128 or 256 MB OR high end graphics with 1+ GB RAM

With everything at max, except one part. With this, it would be possible to identify bottlenecks. Without this, well, look what we got right now. How many people bother to post in forums when they got a problem?

PS: Just super low fps when Vayne ults, no network lag that i notice or connection problems.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-02-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlobPower View Post
Specs, settings and other stuff:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2602744

Riot seriously needs computer systems configured especially for testing. Something like 4 systems:

2 Ghz single core(Pentium 3/M or better) OR 3Ghz+ quad core
1 GB RAM OR 4+ GB RAM
5400 rpm HDD OR SSD(or RAM drive)
Slowest integrated graphics available with 128 or 256 MB OR high end graphics with 1+ GB RAM

With everything at max, except one part. With this, it would be possible to identify bottlenecks. Without this, well, look what we got right now. How many people bother to post in forums when they got a problem?

PS: Just super low fps when Vayne ults, no network lag that i notice or connection problems.

We have a bit more than 4 computers we test performance on .

I'll check into issues with Vayne's ultimate when I get into work tomorrow. Thanks for the follow up guys.