El Polo Loco, Luchador Extrodinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

12-02-2012

If Riot wishes to pick this idea up, I will gladly relinquish my rights to him.
WARNING! The champion you are about to see is extremely corny, if you have low tolerance of groaners or are allergic to corn please get over it and read this champion concept anyway. Also while this is meant to be a humorous Champion, I am serious about making him. Help needed mostly with finding corny jokes for his quotes as well as

Changes
12/27/12
Changed the Cooldown buff to a shield instead of a stun.

12/4/12
Spirit of the Crowd- Changed the passive from 2% health and AD to 2% damage taken reduced and AD. Also boosted the maximum number of stacks to 4, up from 3.

Egg Scrambler- The previous rank 4 addition has been removed. The former rank 5 has now been placed at rank 4. Rank 5 now increases the Cooldown Passive from 20% attack speed to 30% attack speed. The ability now adds base damage every level (starting at 125 and going up to 225)

Deep Fried Smackdown- The ranking system for this move has been altered almost entirely. Now rather than alternating between damage and cooldown reduction, each rank gives a unique buff to the move in the same way that Egg Scrambler does. This ability also grants damage with each rank

Cocky Strut- The starting cooldown of this ability was increased to 16 seconds. In addition this move has also been given a ranking system like that of Egg Scramblers.

After creating so many serious characters and noticing the lack of new “fun” characters the League of Legends has (I believe the last one was Ziggs) I have decided to introduce a more light hearted idea for a champion. Thus El Pollo Loco was born. I do need help with his lore and his quotes to get him to the level of corniness a Rooster Luchador truly deserves though. Also, he may need balancing in order to make him function properly so if you see any potential issues let me know.

Also, here is a link to my other champions (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post31892559)

{El Pollo Loco} - {Luchador Extraordinaire}

{Overview} Core.

-Gender (Male)
-Race (Polotarian)
-Origin (Aviara)
-Alliance (Good)
-Class: (Bruiser)
-Subclass: (Top Lane)
-Weapon: (Steel Chair)
-Attack Type: (Melee)
-Energy Source: (None)

El Pollo Loco uses submission maneuvers, clotheslines, leaping splashes, steel chair and corny puns to defeat his foes. His loyal fans grant him additional health and AD allowing him to fight longer and harder. (Each time he gains a new stack, the crowd cheers.) His moves are powerful but they have high cooldowns. Luckily, El Pollo Loco’s basic attacks become gain additional effects when his abilities are on cooldown.

{Abilities} Core.

Passive (Spirit of the Crowd): The cheering of his fans strengthens El Pollo Loco’s drive. He gains 2% additional maximum AD per stack and each stack reduces the damage he takes by 2%, up to a maximum of 4 stacks. He gains a stack with each successful attack or ability use. This buff last for 3 seconds

Q (The Egg Scrambler): El Pollo Loco delivers a clothesline to his opponent, dealing damage and briefly knocking them over. This does interrupt channeled abilities. Rank 2 increases the knockdown duration from 2 to 3 seconds. Rank 3 decreases the cooldown from 24 to 21 seconds. Rank 4 increases the AD ratio from 40% additional AD to 80% additional AD. Rank 5 boosts the cooldown effect to 30% While this ability is on cooldown, El Polo Loco gains 20/30% attack speed.

-Type (Single target and Cooldown buff)
-Amount(125/150/175/200/225 + 40/80% additional AD Physical Damage)
-Buff/Debuff Type (Target is knocked down)
-Buff/Debuff Value (N/A)
-Cooldown Buff Type (Gains Attack Speed when this ability is on cooldown)
-Cooldown Buff Value (20/30% Attack Speed)
-Duration (2/4 second knockdown)
-Range (125)
-Cost (N/A)
-Cooldown ( 24/21 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemy)
-Interrupts channeled abilities.

W (Deep Fried Smackdown): El Pollo Loco leaps forward and splashes into the ground, dealing moderate area damage. He deals double damage to targets that he lands on. Rank 2 increases the AD contribution from 40% to 50%. Rank 3 increases the range from 400 to 500. Rank 4 decrease the cooldown from 24 to 21. Rank 5 increases the damage blocked by 10%. While this ability is on Cooldown, every 5th basic attack grants him a shield that blocks 30% of the damage from the next attack or ability that hits him.

-Type (Area damage)
-Amount (80/100/120/140/160 + 40%/50% AD Physical Damage deals twice that to targets he lands on)
-Cooldown Buff Type (Every 5th basic attack blocks part of the damage from the next enemy attack or ability)
-Cooldown Buff Value (30/40%)
-Duration (3 seconds or once it is consumed.)
-Range (400/500)
-Damage Radius (300)
-Cost (N/A)
-Cooldown (24/21 seconds)
-Target Type (Area on the map)

E (Cocky Strut): El Pollo Loco goes into his signature strut, gaining life steal and spell vamp for the duration of the spell. Rank 2 increases the buff value from 10% lifesteal to 20% and from 7.5% spell vamp to 15%. Rank 3 decreases the cooldown from 16 seconds to 14 seconds. Rank 4 increases the duration from 8 seconds to 12 seconds. Rank 5 increases the Cooldown passive from 3% to 4% While this move is on cooldown, El Pollo Loco’s basic Attacks deals additional Physical damage equal to 3/4% of the target’s current health.

-Type (Passive and Active Self Buff)
-Amount (N/A)
-Buff Type (Life steal and spell vamp)
-Buff Value (10/20 % life steal and 7.5/15% spell vamp)
-Cooldown Buff Type (Additional Damage from basic attacks)
-Cooldown Buff Value (3/4% of the targets current health as physical damage)
-Duration (8/12 seconds)
-Range (N/A)
-Cost (N/A)
-Cooldown (16/14 seconds)
-Target Type (Self)

R (The Poulterizer): El Pollo Loco pulls his opponents arms behind their back in his signature submission move. Both El Pollo Loco and his target are suppressed for 3 seconds. The target takes a moderate amount of damage throughout the duration. The target can choose to end the suppression by breaking out of the hold, but they take massive true damage if they choose to do this. While this ability is on cooldown, El Pollo Loco’s basic attacks cleave all nearby enemies for 20% of the damage. The effects of the other cooldown buffs and on hit effects also apply to the cleaved targets.

-Type (Single Target)
-Submission Amount (80/120/160 +30% AD Physical damage over the duration)
-Breakout Amount (200/300/400 + 45% AD true damage)
-Cooldown Buff Type (Basic attacks cleave nearby enemies and apply cooldown effects and on hit effects)
-Cooldown Buff Value (20 % of Basic Attack damage)
-Cooldown Buff Radius (Target’s within 180 degrees in front of him in a range of 200)
-Duration (3 seconds)
-Range (125)
-Cost (N/A)
-Cooldown (120/110/100 seconds)

{Base Stats} Core.

-Base Health 463 (+ 100 per level)
-Base Health regen per 5 seconds 8 (+ 0.85 per level)
-Base Mana N/A
-Base Mana Regen per 5 seconds (N/A)
-Base Attack Damage 52 (+ 3.4 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.679 (+ 3% per level)
-Attack Range (125)
-Base Armor 17 (+ 4 armor per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+1.3 per level)
-Movement Speed (320)

{Appearance} Core.

-Height (8’ 8”)
-Physical Build (Ridiculously Brawny)
-Hair style and color (A large bright red crest)
-Eye color (Green)
-Weapons (A black steel chair)
-Attire (El Pollo Loco wears a traditional Luchador mask. The mask is dark blue with white strips descending from the middle of each eye down to the hole in the mask for his beak. In addition to the hole for his beak, he has holes for his eyes and a hole on top where his crest comes out. He also wears dark blue spandex tights which have a picture of a broken Egg on his chest)

(Secondary Skins) Macho Loco- Macho Loco is a tribute to the late, great Macho Man Randy Savage. He wears a black mask with Macho Man style sun glasses (Leona’s debuff does apply to this skin) and his ensemble reflects the flamboyant style of Macho Man Randy Savage.

{Lore} (Could use help expanding the length of this speech, but I would like to keep this theme for his lore)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages; there’s a new face in the League of Legends just waiting to pluck the wings from his next victim. Standing at eight feet eight inches tall, weighing in at seven hundred and twenty one pounds, he is the biggest, meanest **** on the block it is our privilege to give to you, summoned all the way from the distant planet of Aviara! EL POOOLLLOOOOOO LOOOOOCOOOOO!!!

{Dialogue} Core. (Could also use help with his quotes.)

-Champion Selection (“BOK! Get ready to feel the pain!”)
-Movement Quotes
-Attacking Quotes (“If you’re so tired then take a SEAT!”)
-Q Use (“BICOCK! You’re about to get Scrambled!”)
-W Use (“Deep Fried pain with a side of hurt!”)
-E Use (“**** A DOODLE DOO; I’M ABOUT TO HURT YOU!”)
-R Use (“Here’s the pain you ordered, served up chicken style.”)
-Taunts
-Jokes
-Recall

-Dance (Naturally he has no choice but to do the Chicken Dance.

As I said before, any help or advice with balance and corniness would be greatly appreciated.

Neowolf24

12-02-2012

wow the automatic censor is sensitive

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

bump

menacemanic

12-03-2012

i love it the name el polo loco needs to be changed tho

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

Ya, I know the names a little akward, could also use some suggestions for a better name. Also wish the censor wouldn't censor the synonym for the word Cockrel (An older form of the other word for Rooster). It's kind of weird that they are willing to build hyper sexy female characters (Evellyn, Ahri, etc) and create a character based on Alcohol (Gragas) but they won't let us say the word ****, even if it is used in a different context..

Neowolf24

12-04-2012

bump

Osprii

12-04-2012

The concept is hilarious. I lol'd.

I didn't take too close a look at the abilities, since I assumed this was mostly for funnies, but the passive is slightly UP (plus gaining maximum health doesn't do much for you unless it heals you for the same amount, as well). The other skills seem fairly balanced, and the leveling system you have, of upping different stats each time, is very unique. The buffs during cooldown are also pretty cool, if not as original.

However, some of the level increases are not as powerful as the others. I would suggest increasing the power (base damage) of the abilities every level, then choose between the utility/AD ratios/cooldowns of the ability to upgrade in addition to the damage. Most abilities that level up normally on other champions will increase the damage each level, and then may upgrade a certain utility stat or decrease the cooldown, so it wouldn't be too much to upgrade more than one thing on El Pollo Loco as well.

Anyway, good job on all this. Thumbs up for the funnies.

Neowolf24

12-04-2012

Believe it or not I'm dead serious about this champion. Seems to be one of my most balanced champions yet. As for the input thank you, I'll adjust what I can.

Neowolf24

12-06-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-11-2012

bump