I've been banned before so I understand why this is a permaban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im NOT Sarcastic

Junior Member

12-02-2012

I've really tried to play and put my team in winning position and low elo does not know a 4v5 is bad because of this they report me... I'm considered TOXIC to the community when I'm trying to win?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5914093/#nogo

Game 1: Team literally would refuse to 5v5, then all report me saying I did not help when I literally tired my hardest to win this game.

Game 2: I call mid, Kat literally does not say a word til game starts, how is this even fair. I've palyed kat in everylane besides jungle.

Game 3: Irelia loses lane then turns to insulting team and I try to stop it and have her 5v5 but she turns to afking...

I'm not perfect and trying to be better every day but is this really permaban quality? I truly would like to just know what I am supposed to do in those situations...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamikazeArchon

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Game 1: "5v5 or I afk"

Threatening to afk? Goodbye!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im NOT Sarcastic

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
Game 1: "5v5 or I afk"

Threatening to afk? Goodbye!
Look at the stats I clearly did not even close to afk, They were in complete refusal to 5v5 at any point and I was using any means to get them to 5v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamikazeArchon

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Doesn't matter if you did it or not - the threat itself is sufficient for punishment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luna Eterne

Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im NOT Sarcastic View Post
Look at the stats I clearly did not even close to afk, They were in complete refusal to 5v5 at any point and I was using any means to get them to 5v5.
I'll give you an example, sure you can even try it out yourself!

Walk up to police
Tell him you have a knife and threaten you will use it.

Im not a psychic but I figured you'll be tazed or tackled to the ground and sent to jail.
Even if you didn't even have a knife on you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im NOT Sarcastic

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Eterne View Post
I'll give you an example, sure you can even try it out yourself!

Walk up to police
Tell him you have a knife and threaten you will use it.

Im not a psychic but I figured you'll be tazed or tackled to the ground and sent to jail.
Even if you didn't even have a knife on you.
The police isn't someone on my team blaming me for not helping when I am literally begging them to not engage without me there...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GROMMI

Senior Member

12-02-2012

He's allowed to threaten AFK, as long as he doesn't do it, obviously. You can't hold him against that for a threat of that type.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invidiousx

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Couldn't you have just explained why 4v5 wasn't possible? And if they ignored it then just continue on? I mean it does suck for you but you should generally just not talk to people who don't give you the response you need or respond with afk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im NOT Sarcastic

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invidiousx View Post
Couldn't you have just explained why 4v5 wasn't possible? And if they ignored it then just continue on? I mean it does suck for you but you should generally just not talk to people who don't give you the response you need or respond with afk.
I honesty spent the whole game asking for 5v5 over and over and over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im NOT Sarcastic

Junior Member

12-02-2012

please help