A few honest questions for you, Riot.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Bump for dialogue.

DEANGILLBERRY

11-30-2012

0/10 toxic player, if you arent banned for leaving yet i hope you get banned for your attitude/responses on this thread.
learn to e-mail support troll.

Trazier

11-30-2012

Here's a question for YOU.

Would you rather the game just glitched out? Would you prefer if it hard randomed you annie when your team needed a jungler? Would you enjoy it more if you got frustrated, went 'stupid game breaking' and left, and came back to find you were banned from the trollbunal for 'joining then AFKing the entirety of a ranked game'?

Riddle me this, batman.

Ixioran

11-30-2012

I would like two things in this thread, and I hope they come at the same time. One is a Rioter, the other is cohesive arguments and well thought out posts. Thanks for the free bumps though.

Ixioran

11-30-2012

*more crickets*

HotShotBG2EZ

11-30-2012

Honestly with how much money Riot has I'm baffled at the fact that they haven't made a non crappy client. Seriously it crashes at TOURNAMENTS. It looks downright bad and unprofessional.

Sresian

12-01-2012

Why am I being punished because your software can't run properly?

It's not always just the software (something else running on the computer can cause stuff like this to happen) and any software can glitch. They aren't trying to punish you for it. But, the system for dodging the queue can't tell the difference between when you leave due to a bug or b/c you want to dodge a queue. If it could, they would (I'm sure) allow you to keep playing. But honestly, it's just 30 minutes. It could be worse.

Why do you even have a queue ban when you know that things like this can happen and shut players undeserving of this punishment out of the queue?

Because it's unfair for people who purposefully leave those to annoy people (and yes, there are people that do it) to be unpunished. When you have to wait for your game to start more than 5 times b/c someone keeps dodging, it gets irritating. This is them trying to prevent that.

Why does the time ban count for both queues?

Because then people would just flip flop back and forth between the two.

How do you justify dedicating large amounts of resources to developing champions with fishboobs when your game and servers are constantly having technical issues?

There are different people that work on those two things. Just because you see more champions being developed than changes in the technical issues doesn't mean they aren't working on them. Just that the people making the new champions have it easier.

Why is there an ELO deduction when there are one or members on any given team AFK?

Because it still counts as a loss. It sucks, but those people that went AFK were still a part of your team and as team, you either win or lose together.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-01-2012
1 of 12 Riot Posts

While I can't speak to the questions beyond the scope of the air client, I would like to know a little bit about what you did to make it crash.

You said you were in a ranked lobby; were you running LoLReplay or LolRecorder? Are you on Windows 8?

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

12-01-2012

I posted under a Red! This is purely for Famous purposes. I'm trying to be famous. RiotDamiya would you mind going into this thread a telling them I'm famous?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31981288

Cause I am. Kinda.

12345612 ... 13