Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

EDIT - 5-23-13 Updated Intro

Sona's home, located in the more rural area of Demacia, is once again boasting with pleasant music. It seems Demacia's finest musician is practicing her sweet sounding melodies once more.

After a recent scandal involving her and a certain unmentioned champion, Sona had shut herself in her home if anything so she wouldn't have to deal with pestering fans. This however, proved to backfire tremendously. Despite enjoying the peace and relative quiet she got from being alone, she did miss her fellow champions. Sure she saw them on the fields, but she rarely got a chance to talk with them if at all. And so, she decided once again to re-open her doors to the public.

Her home was a common two story house that, except for it's exceedingly large size, was quite modest among the other more noble homes. She never had any servants, preferring to do things herself. As one would enter the home from the large door that could only be opened from a special note only Sona could play, they would first notice a long wide hallway leading to the stairs. The first floor housed a living room big enough to host a small concert in, as well and a variety of soft but modest furniture and decorations, as well as a kitchen equally as large, with a granite top counter wrapping all the way around it. In the center sat the stove and a small sink. behind the kitchen was the dining room, where a table set for at least ten people sat. Sona didn't often use this room, saving it for when guests would arrive. Beyond that was a back room, which was right now empty save for a few violins and a harp.

Up stairs, one would find a total of 9 doors. the first door on the left was the closet, where Sona placed all her needed supplies and instruments. To the right was the guest bedroom, used for guests whom Sona allows to stay over night. The second door was another closet, this one for Sona's clothes and shoes (though due to her somewhat inability to walk, she rarely wore shoes). On the right was the guest bathroom, connected to the guest room if needed. Across from that was a room dedicated for Sona to practice her music and write down her melodies on scattered parchments that still somehow had a pattern somewhere. The fourth was again another closet, for Sona's personal belongings and where she tended to store things she simply didn't have room for. To the right would be an empty room, because Sona always promised herself one day she'll have a house big enough where she could keep one room completely empty. And lastly, on the left was the largest of all the doors, Sona's room. Very few others enter her room, and with good reason.

Sona sat in her living room right now as her melodies played out, silently singing along. She had recently been given a charm to help her music make up for her lack of a voice, and she was ready to test it out.

((TLR - Sona's home in Demacia is open to all those who want to visit. But her door can only be opened from her own music, so you're going to have to knock.

Also Sona does have a voice now, either through her music or more recently through a device created by Viktor.))

((Also, ♪ <Message> ♪ is her taking through her music. ))
----
((Here's the old intro for those who still care.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings
((Too avoid confusion, I'm just gonna start fresh. Anything that happened with the previous Sonas now no longer happened (at least not with me)))

((Also, ♪ <Message> ♪ is her taking through her music. ))

Sona floated towards the center of her brightly lit room. With a few plucks of her Etwahl, sounds that flooded the room had a strange but pleasant mixture of music and words. Behind the sweet melodies, Sona's message was being broadcast via her instrument.

♪Hello there,♪ Her music played, ♪I am Sona Buvelle. I come to understand many of you have some questions about me and my Etwahl here. Luckily, the higher summoners enchanted my instrument to help me communicate with you all. If you are curious about anything, please, don't hesitate to ask.♪
EDIT - 3-16-14

Here's Sona's home drawn out. I know it's terrible, but it'll give you a general idea of where things are in her home for those who didn't read the description above.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sona.jpg (369.1 KB, 79 views)

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

((Did the old sona leave?))

OdainMorll

12-01-2012

A summoner dressed in blue robes would suddenly appear close by, the yellow rings that surround him for a brief moment signifying his use of 'Teleport', he slowly walks over to Sona and bows, his breathing a bit heavy and puffed out.

"Sona, I have an inquiry of /grave/ importance...

...breakfast of champions?" he says with a happy, slightly cheeky grin.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

((Yea old one left, was too busy or something...))

Sona smiled and returned the bow towards the summoner.

"Well..." Her music explained as she played, "My breakfast generally includes something light and soft, like a bagel or two. Sometimes, when I'm not called to a match, I also have some toast or pancakes if it's a special occasion."

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

((Alrighty, time for the Lee Sin greeting.))

Lee enters and bows to Sona. "Greetings Maven, how have you fared?"

OdainMorll

12-01-2012

He nods in response, taking a moment to listen to the Etwahl's music, quietly humming along.

"..Oh, uh...Thank you. Do you cook your own meals or does your busy lifestyle mean you are given help with that?"

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
((Alrighty, time for the Lee Sin greeting.))

Lee enters and bows to Sona. "Greetings Maven, how have you fared?"

Sona turns to Lee Sin and returns the bow, even though she knows he couldn't see it.

"Ahh Lee Sin. I have been...fair, you could say. What about you? How have you been lately?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll
He nods in response, taking a moment to listen to the Etwahl's music, quietly humming along.

"..Oh, uh...Thank you. Do you cook your own meals or does your busy lifestyle mean you are given help with that?"
"Sometimes I cook, when time permits. Being a champion with an unpredictable scheduled gives me little free time."

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-01-2012

When will Valoran's most refined music grace the city of Noxus once again?

Ask Sejuāni

12-01-2012

Hello Sona,
Have you ever thought of performing up in the Freljord?

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
When will Valoran's most refined music grace the city of Noxus once again?
Sona turned to Swain and smiled as her music played her message.

"Soon, Jericho. As soon as I have free time, I shale make a special trip out to Noxus to play, provided there's an audience to listen."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni
Hello Sona,
Have you ever thought of performing up in the Freljord?
"I'd have to double check with the band, but I'm sure we can squeeze Freljord on our next tour."