Hello, I'm Luck. I just got perma banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
First, that is a terrible yet hilarious name.

But the point of my remark that you missed is that the saying "you know what you did" is thrown around here so much when it comes to players being permabanned. Yet no one ever really helps them identify or give an intervention to help them stop said behavior.

It's not about them being victims. But simply how much of a double standard is used here when it comes to that phrase as if the people who are saying including Riot "you know what you did" is somehow helpful.

Riot could be pursuing so many more ways that are more constructive to prevent players from getting banned but are more likely seen using that offensive remark as if the person who was banned actually knows what they did wrong. The same remark said to rape victims.

But once again it comes to the source of the problem. Having a philosophy without actual laws. Meaning that two people who did the same exact thing in the same exact situation could be pardoned one day while the other is punished. Which is the flaw of having a lawless society. You can have philosophy but that is only good when it works in conjunction with law. Philosophy is great when laws need to change in a society but right now the standards are constantly changing that it can only be seen as radical and almost anarchy.

Players need a way to actually have a path to get strikes removed from their account. We also need laws for players so that they know exactly what is or is not against that philosophy. People can follow laws much easier than guessing what is or is not acceptable.
+1 but in any case, if someone gets unbanned unfairly it's up to them to pursue it and take it to riot support. While Reds may read threads like this, i genuinely believe that little action will get taken by just making a thread on GD about it. It's not like a tribunal ban has never been overturned before, it's happened before and it will continue to happen but it can't be riots responsibility to watch after every single case in the tribunal.(as horrible as it sounds, you can't expect a few dozen people to keep track of hundreds of thousands of reports.)
I'm not entirely sure how perma tribunal bans go but I think that perma bans still go through an actual customer service representative before a perma banned is issued.

p00p00face

11-30-2012

lol and your name is Luck.... Thats awesome (not the ban, the irony of it)

BosssJamz

11-30-2012

Sorry bro, but once perma ban is committed there's no backing down, riot wont lift it its the same case as mine i spend A LOT of money and TIME on my main and then got perma banned but i believe that after the ban prior that, i was a better person and despite that, still got the perma ban.

TiKc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Zed Ever View Post
Stay strong, for only when our resolve fails, do we truly lose.

A will branded with iron, we won't ever falter.

Riot DavieB

Player Support Special Projects Coordinator

11-30-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hello there Luck.

All perma bans are reviewed by riot before going through to make sure that it has in fact been earned. As you know this perma ban did not appear out of the blue and was only made after a total 9 punished cases. I apologize for the missing reform card. We take perma bans very seriously and all perma bans are accompanied with an email and our records show that it was sent to a hotmail account. I have gone ahead and resent the card to this address along with the history of your previous bans.

Make sure to check your junk mail folder(s) to make sure that the emails are not being improperly filtered. For privacy reasons I will not be posting your reform card on this forum, but you can of coarse feel free to.

If you have still not received the reform card at your email account there is a possibility that the account is either completely blocking these messages, or is simply incorrect. Please write in a ticket so we can forward this information to an account of your preference. You can do so here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Claw of Time

11-30-2012

Hello there [insert name here].

All perma bans are reviewed by riot before going through to make sure that it has in fact been earned. As you know this perma ban did not appear out of the blue and was only made after a total 9 punished cases. I apologize for the missing reform card. We take perma bans very seriously and all perma bans are accompanied with an email and our records show that it was sent to a hotmail account. I have gone ahead and resent the card to this address along with the history of your previous bans.

Make sure to check your junk mail folder(s) to make sure that the emails are not being improperly filtered. For privacy reasons I will not be posting your reform card on this forum, but you can of coarse feel free to.

If you have still not received the reform card at your email account there is a possibility that the account is either completely blocking these messages, or is simply incorrect. Please write in a ticket so we can forward this information to an account of your preference. You can do so here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

You aren't the only one who can Copy/Paste :P

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

first under red

DEANGILLBERRY

11-30-2012

Got the attention of a red, gj op, anxious to see that reform card! POST IT UP BROTHER

Cat Job

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post
Thank you

Honestly, if/when I get my reform card and in all 5 cases I deserve to be suspended, I'll take it like a man and level up another account.
Honestly, even if 1 or 2 are bad enough, you can still get banned. Remember that the 5 cases are just 5 out of ALL the reports. They randomly take 5. So sometimes you could luck out and get 5 reports that have nothing bad in them, or 5 that have all bad in them.

TiKc

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DavieB View Post
Hello there Luck.

Thank you.
I've got my reason and I'll take it like a man.