@riot, you refuse to nerf darius because he's easily counterable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PizzaBR

11-30-2012

so then why did you have to destroy kassadin?

not saying darius is OP or anything, but why do one thing then do the complete opposite the very next day

VanceStubbs

11-30-2012

I wonder why nobody complains about LeBlanc nowadays when she was actually buffed...

Snailygoat

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaBR View Post
so then why did you have to destroy kassadin?

not saying darius is OP or anything, but why do one thing then do the complete opposite the very next day
What happened to Kassadin?

Renegade Talon

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
I wonder why nobody complains about LeBlanc nowadays when she was actually buffed...
because you stupids were QQing about her getting a reversion...

AA247

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
lb is the weakest she ever beenn. Without dfg she cant 1 shot anymore

Borigrad

11-30-2012

Here's the thing. Kassadin wasn't easily counterable. There is this mis-conception that Kassadin is weak in lane when it's not actually true. His only real counter were Ranged AD carries and he could easily win those lanes after level 6 or with blue buff cause of his insane burst and their low base stats.

Sure you could throw a Bruiser in middle against him, but little known fact Kassadin was designed as a melee Bruiser/Anti-Mage. He can easily build Tanky AP against most Bruisers and handle himself.

PizzaBR

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailygoat View Post
What happened to Kassadin?
reduced range on q and cooldown on r a while ago, now even mages beat him in lane, in addition to tanky, ranged AD, and sustain champs

FDru

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaBR View Post
reduced range on q and cooldown on r a while ago, now even mages beat him in lane, in addition to tanky, ranged AD, and sustain champs
lold

The only champs that have a chance against Kass are ranged AD. Nobody else can do anything to him after 6. If you have trouble making it to 6 it's just a personal problem.

PizzaBR

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
lold

The only champs that have a chance against Kass are ranged AD. Nobody else can do anything to him after 6. If you have trouble making it to 6 it's just a personal problem.
not being able to CS till 6 is a big problem

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I don't know about other people, but I consider Darius much easier to counter than Kassadin. A lot of the time, you have to send an unorthodox pick mid to counter him, which you don't really have to do against Darius at top.

Also, you don't simply counter Kassadin, since he's picked as a counter to other mages. I.E. You don't pick him until you know who's going mid on the other team.