What Was Your Closest Penta-Kill?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toaeru

11-30-2012

yesterday, i was kata and shaco was with me defending turret against 5 fo them. we baited em to dive us then i got quadrakill and we were chasint ashe under tower.
and shacos clone stole my penta...

Steelflame

11-30-2012

I have two stories for this. One time, I was Nasus. I did Nasus things to the enemy team. Support ran scared with both ghost and flash after I got quadra. Sad dog.

Other time. I was Vlad (after he had been nerfed down into the ground,) and the entire enemy team caught me out in their jungle cause reasons. RQEW(Zhonya's)QE later, and I had an instant triple kill solo. Enemy tanky dps ran away, and kill timer JUST reset as I killed them for a double.

Enemy team QQ at solo unofficial penta.

Lsnae

11-30-2012

Two games in a row this happened to me. I was playing Ahri both games, queuing with a couple friends.
First game, there was a massive team fight and suddenly "Ahri Quadra Kill" "An enemy has been slain. By Riven"
Second game, very much the same except "Ahri Quadra Kill" was followed immediately by "Rammus has slain an enemy."
Best part, same guy both times. I demanded he add Skumbag to his name.

Mrfishii

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I R B GOOD YA View Post
Lux loves to steal that last kill with her super death ray.
It is an evil ray

Good Guy Gordon

11-30-2012

got quad as diana first day i bought her

person with GA was reviving

wukong stole the kill then said "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

was ranked

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

11-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I have two, both of which I have youtube videos for.

I got a quadra as Ashe, leaving only Vladimir running away. My team chased and I tower dived him for the kill, but he delayed it long enough that I didn't get an official penta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i4DL7zJ5MQ&list=UL

I was Katarina ,and Malphite and I caught TF alone, so we killed him. Then a team fight started. I misjudged that the other team would retreat and ran the long way around to catch them. I eventually got to the group and killed the other four for a quadra, but the TF kill was too soon before the rest for it to count as a penta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GeDP9mGnj8&list=UL&t=65

VoidKenny

11-30-2012

I Was playing Kog maw and we had just got baron and they killed our karthus then after 30 secs we counter initiate and i auto attack to a Quad then there lulu was 130 Hp and karth pops up and ultis .. i trying flashing for it but no dice.

Edit: By this time i was screaming at my computer.

Your Persona

11-30-2012

Playing top lane Vlad against Irelia, getting beat out of my lane pretty hard.

First teamfight comes around I score a triple kill.

2nd teamfight in red buff side of their jungle, I score a quadra and didn't get a penta pretty much only because their 5th person was hiding in the blue buff side of their jungle

In chat, "Huh I guess Vlad isn't useless after all."

420Templar

11-30-2012

Playing as Kog

Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Teemo Shroom

Bumboclaat

11-30-2012

my team got into a teamfight which i rushed into on the adc (i was evelynn), they took out 3 of my team-mates so it was just me and alistair. I took out the adc, then from all the aoe, i was able to destroy the 3 more, and before i was able to kill lulu, alistair knocked her over the wall. which she just zoomed zoomed away.