Does anyone remember Draythe Darkwill? Keiran's elder brother? From the JoJ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baihu

05-22-2012

My fault for not checking that this original post of mine was going. Bumping for a red to just tell us if Draythe's been retconned out of existence.

Riair

05-23-2012

RiotRunaan stated that Draythe was placed in the JoJ as a seed for a future story line that never was.

He hasn't been retconned though.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...26620#24526620

Baihu

05-24-2012

Gack! I forgot I asked in that thread, and didn't think I'd actually get a response! Thanks for reminding me about that >_< (now I wish the forum tools here were a little more informative for tracking our own posts!)

HereticalWarlock

05-24-2012

I think Draythe is investigating, together with Cassipeia, the truth behind the tragic events happening to their respective fathers. I had a feeling that High Councillor Relivash and JoJ Editor Farnsley are innocent and framed for crimes they did not commit.

Baihu

05-24-2012

Actually RiotRunaan confirmed Draythe exists, but he has had zero participation in this storyline; but might return in another storyline.

Riair

05-24-2012

Point being that despite one Darkwill child dying, there's still hope for another one. Truth be told, by the community reaction for people who like and pay attention to the lore, Keiran was (to the community) in the perfect position to become a new champion.

Hopefully his journey doesn't end where it seemingly has (at this point in time).

Don Relics

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Ever since i found this post I've been fascinated with the possibility of this guy becoming a champion, I'm just here to let you guys know that I'm in the process of making a champion concept for Draythe. I'll post back here when it's done. I'm trying my very best to make him unique and worthy of becoming the leader of Noxus. (or at the least, a pain in Swain's side) All i can ask for is Riot seeing it and thinking "Psh we can do better!" and making him xD

Aurionin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

I want Draythe to join the League, simply because my friend's name is William and his X-Box Live gamertag, and his LoL username are both Darkwill, and he's been using it since even before LoL existed, which I think is awesome.

Lord Mordor

11-29-2012

yes but at the same time he must realize that directly challenging swain would be a bad idea....Swain already "bested" keiran, and has Darius acting as his muscle.

His best bet would be to challenge Swain in some other regard, perhapse a part of that could be becoming a league champion.

Larry Otter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mordor View Post
yes but at the same time he must realize that directly challenging swain would be a bad idea....Swain already "bested" keiran, and has Darius acting as his muscle.

His best bet would be to challenge Swain in some other regard, perhapse a part of that could be becoming a league champion.
It was already mentioned that his best route would be bringing in those disillusioned with Swain's agenda to support his cause. For one, there's plenty of Noxians whose true stance on supporting Swain isn't known (Vlad and Morgana are two such Noxians). Also, there are those who have already flat out voiced opposition to Swain's agenda like Kat, Cass, and Talon. Finally, there are those like Riven and Sivir who could be brought in as well. I don't care who Swain has in his corner. Swain and Darius couldn't stop Draythe with Kat, Talon, Cass, Riven, and Sivir on his side.