A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJ Donut Glaze

10-01-2010

Reira stood tip-toed at the very edge of an inn balcony, hanging half of her body over the rail with excitement. She wore typical noble wear of the Kashuld province, with a small reporter's notebook clasped in her hand.

"Milady... please don't do that," Youmuu held up her hand to her mouth and coughed a bit, "I would rather you not fell down from there... you're always energetic."

"Aww..." Reira backed off from the railing, "Demacia is amazing. I'll have so much to write for the journal of justice about this."

She jotted a few notes into her notebook about the scenery, walked over to one of the beds and sat down. She rested the notebook into her lap, folding her hands on top of it.

"I'm glad you're having fun," Youmuu leaned against the wall, adjusting her blade. She closed her eyes a bit to take in the sounds of the noisy crowd.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

10-01-2010

( Oh look its Reira! )

PhantomChaos

10-01-2010

(Reira Kashuld unscrambled is Dark Shurelia.

I KNEW there was a reason why she looked Japanese in the JoJ entries; she's YOU.

But seriously, who the heck is using that account.)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
(Reira Kashuld unscrambled is Dark Shurelia.

I KNEW there was a reason why she looked Japanese in the JoJ entries; she's YOU.

But seriously, who the heck is using that account.)
( I wonder who! )

K D Bonez

10-01-2010

(Although this isn't the RP i'm in (I'm Singed in "Admist the Ruin"), I believe that these so called "reporters" should be more hands on in this sort of manner. Or at the very least, they should start their own adventure)

PhantomChaos

10-01-2010

(I can't exactly advance my side until Cho'Gath responds. Anyone else care to continue the RP?)

Zer123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

(joining in as Vladimir)

Walking towards the concert hall, Vladimir spotted the the gem knight arguing with the creatures from the void. Walking up to Taric, he says slowly. "If you'd like you gem back, i can extract what is left from this," A pause here, a look of disgust quickly washes over his face, "Things stomach."

Koragon

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
( Oh look its Reira! )
(Oh mah gawd it's Shurelia!!! Oh hai!!)

Tourist Fjord

10-01-2010

(Would very much like to enter this, but I'm a bit confused as to what has happened so far and how to enter a custom champion into this.

Am amazed at Red Involvement in this, it makes this seem so much more valued and valid for some reason . Youmuu gets a mention? Intriguing, Samurai Champion in the near future perhaps?

If a custom champion is okay for this, I'll post back with details concerning him; I'd like to play a Megling Spec-Ops, more details incoming).

K D Bonez

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourist Fjord View Post
If a custom champion is okay for this, I'll post back with details concerning him; I'd like to play a Megling Spec-Ops, more details incoming).
(If you allow custom champs. i'd also like to join if you wouldn't mind)