Champion & Skin Sale: Jailbreak 2: Break Harder

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darius

Warden

11-29-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

A shadowed figure stands before a massive stained glass window. Over his shoulder, grey storm clouds gather on the horizon. The keening wail of sirens can be heard over the rumble of thunder.

The figure turns, revealing Lord Darius’ scarred face and smoldering white eyes.

• Foolish move, summoner. While I, Lord Darius, appreciate your reconnaissance, your reward will be a cell of your own if we fail to capture those weaklings. No one escapes Noxian detention! 487 RP
  • Renegade Talon has the unique talents I need to chase down the prisoners. A deadly assassin whose attacks slow his targets? He exploits every weakness. Sadly, a messenger has just reported that this failure has had his blades dulled. 260 RP
  • Never send a man to do a monster’s job. Release Jurassic Cho’Gath! I rest assured that he’ll use his overwhelming force to feast upon their entrails. 487 RP

• What now? The mammoth monstrosity moved too slowly? Perhaps Renekton can slice and dice his way to their hearts. Do whatever’s necessary; at this point, I no longer care if there’s a mess. 487 RP
  • That sand-blasted fool. Another escape and now Corki’s flying in to carry them away? The Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter has been spotted beneath the gathering storm. I’ll find the landing zone myself. 396 RP
  • I must leave you, summoner. It’s time to witness true strength! Those insipid outlaws will not evade the Hand of Noxus. Defy us, and taste your own blood! It‘ll be up to me, Darius, to… apprehend… them. 487 RP

Darius’ wicked laughter echoes through the room. You watch as he grabs his gigantic axe and heads out after the escaped prisoners. You’ve only got from November 30 to December 3 to enlist Darius’ prison guards before his return; after all, with their failure, they’ll probably not last much longer.

Coreporeal

11-29-2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update for 11/29/2012)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before June 6th has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ June 06: Soul Reaver Draven (975 RP).
■ July 07: Full Metal Jayce (975 RP).
■ July 09: Panda Teemo, (975 RP), Augmented Singed (975 RP).
■ July 11: Glacial Malphite (975 RP), Foxfire Ahri (975 RP).
■ July 13: Scorched Earth Xerath (975 RP), Infernal Alistar (975 RP).
■ July 19: Mythic Cassiopeia (975 RP).
■ July 24: Wildfire Zyra (975 RP), Muay Thai Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ July 27: Rageborn Mundo (975 RP).
■ Aug. 07: Dark Valkyrie Diana (975 RP).
■ Aug. 16: Full Metal Rammus (975 RP).
■ Aug. 21: Headhunter Rengar (975 RP).
■ Aug. 31: Arcade Sona (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 2. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).
■ Apr. 1st, 2012: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 6th, 2012: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).
■ May 23rd, 2012: Blackthorn Morgana (975 RP), Tyrant Swain (975 RP).
■ May 28th, 2012: Sad Robot Amumu (975 RP), Darkflame Shyvana (975 RP).
■ May 30th, 2012: Glaive Warrior Pantheon (975 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): Lord Darius (975 RP), released May 23rd, 2012.

To view the skins you want before purchasing, along with other info, please visit the links below. Now featuring smilies!

League of Legends Skin Viewer
A helpful site which allows the user to view the in-game models of any skin, courtesy of Michael Nighingale.
Wanna know how that new Teemo skin looks in-game? Click here.

How to get a Champ's skin (w/screenshots) by EmissaryShadow.
EncasedShadow (at one point, a Riot employee himself) started this thread listing all champion skins, links to their in-game screenshots, and availability of the skins, as well as how they may be acquired. He currently keeps updating the thread via his alternate account, EmmisaryShadow.

Champion Rotation Info Thread by MistressHel.
Like a new skin... for a champion you've never played before? Wish you could test said champ before committing to a purchase? You could try it out when that champ gets placed in the free-week rotation.
Well, when will that happen, if it hasn't already? For that question, MistressHel's "Champion Rotation Info Thread" might have just the answer you seek. And if it doesn't, it may give you an idea as to when it might go into the free-week rotation.
Who knows? It couldn't hurt to look, now could it?

Champion Sales History take #2 by Aestrivex.
Skins are always nice, but they can't be bought without purchasing the champion first. But what happens when that Champion you want costs a little too much in IP? An option is to wait for its RP sale.
Aestrivex is currently updating the thread regarding past Champion sales (which was first made by Eat Orange Be K), and has been doing a good job at keeping it up-to-date. Wait a minute... If Eat Orange got replaced by Aestrivex, does that mean I'll be replaced soon?

Champion Sales Thread by Woogan.
Woogan has gone ahead and created a Champion sales history thread on the EUW server. In case Aestrivex is not updating his thread, Woogan may be able to help out.
At least, that's the way it's supposed to be, right?

Skin Sales Super-Thread by Coreporeal.
Have you ever looked at a skin sale and wondered, "Has my favorite champion skin ever gone on sale?"
Well, my Skin Sale Super-Thread may just answer that question, as it contains an extensive list of past skin sales, so you may formulate an idea as to when it may just go back on sale again.

All Skin Sales List by TheReap3r.
Want a little European flavor added to your search for your favorite skin's past sales? Moving to the EU servers and don't want to deal with the NA servers in any way, shape, or form? TheReap3r's got you covered in his thread, which follows a similar principle as mine, only that it's found in EU West forums.
But please, don't leave our server. We'll miss you!

Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works) by Sylph.
Sylph has put great effort into amassing a gargantuan mega-thread dedicated to any and all literal works pertaining to League of Legends; Champions, lore, judgements, and much, much more.
Please visit his thread and look around: The world of Runeterra awaits you...

...Okay, looks like it might take a while for new lore to develop.

League Logic

11-29-2012

Top lane belongs to Darius for the next two weeks.

God help us.

God help us all.

PeekingOnYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Aww yeah band-aid Talon

Zerglinator

11-29-2012

lol, Break Harder

Shock of Ages

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Pretty meh.

Tritons OP

11-29-2012

WoW! Excellent Sale! But love Renegade Talon the most! ;P

Nesious

11-29-2012

Darius and Lord Darius, but, The Cho Skin! BUT LORD DARIUS!
BUT JURASSIC CHO!
BUT LORD DARIUS!
Riot why you do this to me‽

p0tat0pancakes

11-29-2012

This is just downright Darius.

Also, didn't he announce a previous sale?

Magicwizzy

11-29-2012

I'm really liking this sale. XD

1234511 ... 16