Hey Bug Report forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-28-2012
9 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartling View Post
Any idea if I should go make a support ticket for my issue with the whole post-champion-select 10 minute black screen? With the main window still open, and the entire game closing down whenever the game ends, if I actually manage to make it into the game, not letting me give honor/see endgame stats?

I saw so many posts for it here on the bug report forums, and tried all the various fixes, to no avail, so.. While you're still [semi] here, should I go make a support ticket, or just wait til you guys find a general fix and patch it over?
Sorry your experiencing that Heartling, that sounds pretty lame it's not a bug i'm familiar with. Does this happen often? Or is it a short term issue that you experienced once?

If it's persistent, I'd recommend you send in a support ticket. Good luck and let us know if you continue to experience it!

Heartling

Recruiter

11-28-2012

It's been a constant thing since the last big patch. I've tried reinstalling, updating files individually (such as adobe air), various herbal remedies, yelling at my monitor, and subsequently my tower.. Tried setting to admin, turning off firewalls, etc.. And yes, I did make sure that my computer was properly plugged in.

It's not nearly as frustrating as it could be, I just wish I knew what exactly went wrong to cause this! I love playing lol, even if I suck at it.

To clarify further, it has been a persistent thing for every match I play. If I do manage to (finally) make it into a game, I cannot receive whispers or whisper other people because the client seems to think I don't exist, and the main client has me logged in and running in foreground over there, as if I'm not even in a match.

Sometimes it'll give me a you have a game in progress! Reconnect option. Clicking that just minimizes the screen and... Shows me a loading screen that hangs there for a while, generally becoming non responsive and having to be shut down by cad(ctrl-alt-delete).

In all, nah. I may have spent easily over 1k on this game because I'm crazy and buy too many skins, and rp for friends, but I'm not mad. You all work plenty, and I highly doubt one more angry customer will make anything better, lol.

MajorWhiskers

11-28-2012

I don't usually look at the bug forums, but I think it's nice each of you introduced yourself. Nice knowing a small piece of the people constantly improving the quality and experience of the game.

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Hi I am Baxe, I would like to report a really huge problem with (ghost games).

Here is the thread I created displaying all the info that would most likely help the Riot team. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2809977

Also I have been up for like 3 weeks or more and It have gone unanswered with a good response as why this is happening, only speculations and no actual solution to the problem other than wait for it to work itself out.

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Any status on this long standing bug?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2427105

Is there anything the community could do to help you guys track it down?

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

11-29-2012
10 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paqi View Post
Any status on this long standing bug?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2427105

Is there anything the community could do to help you guys track it down?
I posted a response in that thread

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

11-29-2012
11 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxe View Post
Hi I am Baxe, I would like to report a really huge problem with (ghost games).

Here is the thread I created displaying all the info that would most likely help the Riot team. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2809977

Also I have been up for like 3 weeks or more and It have gone unanswered with a good response as why this is happening, only speculations and no actual solution to the problem other than wait for it to work itself out.
This is an issue that we're aware of, but unfortunately, I don't have any more updates about it at this time. Sorry

Heartling

Recruiter

11-29-2012

It always sucks to be on that end--Not having something to give people, other than, "Sorry, we don't have anything more for you at this time".. And it's not always your fault, but people always want more, more, more.

..So. How was your day?

Baxe

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
This is an issue that we're aware of, but unfortunately, I don't have any more updates about it at this time. Sorry
It's a shame, would you guys tell in the next patch note or in my post(why not both) if this gets any fix, so people know it's fixed?

I always keep an eye on this to see if I can give out any info that could help out.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-03-2012
12 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxe View Post
It's a shame, would you guys tell in the next patch note or in my post(why not both) if this gets any fix, so people know it's fixed?

I always keep an eye on this to see if I can give out any info that could help out.
There will not be a comprehensive fix to ghost games this patch. It's unfortunately a persistent issue that we've dealt with in various forms over the years. We have been investigating certain forms of it recently, so ideally we'll be able to cut down on its occurrences in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience, this bug really sucks to experience .