Ban icon switching in champion select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elmekior

11-28-2012

Hi,

I just found a bug in the champ select and didn't knew if it was already reported or not. I was banning champion and used the search text field to find my champion to ban. When I want to erase the name I double-click in the search field.

When I started double-clicking this area non-stop (cause I was bored of waiting for the other team to ban) the ban icons were switched / moved to other non banned champion. Other summoners in my game did the same and they also had this bug.

Sorry for my bad english but it is not my native language.

Hope this help and if it does, I want a cookie !

Icosahedron

QA Analyst

Follow Icosahedron on Twitter

11-28-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

You mean the ban icons, as in the "Circle with a Line Through It" that appears over the champ icon to indicate they are banned?

God vs Viktor

11-28-2012

This has been happening , yes. But your still able to click on the champs and use them.

Icosahedron, I play a lot of ranked games. I see this alot the sircle with a dash over middle , that is correct. But, your still able to pick those champs if you click on them. The ones not banned with that symbol on them.

Icosahedron

QA Analyst

Follow Icosahedron on Twitter

11-28-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Alabama, is this happening when you fiddle with the "Search" bar, like Elmekior? Or just randomly when you play a game?

Lame One

11-28-2012

This happens to me quite often as well. Generally, I notice it the second I get into champ select, as in for that first screen, there are plenty of champs that have the symbol. Interestingly, I'm not actually positive that the symbol is ever there when I'M picking (after bans). If it means anything, I own all the champs, and play at a level where generally the other team is missing maybe a few, if any at all, so it's not like the portraits move all that much.

God vs Viktor

11-28-2012

Icosahedron, this happens when I am banning and when I go to pick a champion.

Also , Ico. May I call you Ico? I am having problem right now of client saying I am in a game. When I never got to be in a game. Leaving me on a recconect screen when I reload the client. When I click on the reconnect it gray bars*!

Darkphare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

I have had the same bug occur for a while now. I think this has happened since the June patches. The banned symbols are very annoying.

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

yeah I've also had this, it's pretty persistent, I tend to just ignore it.

Qichin

11-29-2012

I've had this issue as well. As far as I can tell, it's a graphical thing only, and I've gotten used to it, but it was disconcerting at first.

What happens for me is this: During banning phase, all enemy champs are on display, and those that get banned correctly get the crossed out circle above the icon. Then, when picking phase begins, and the champs switch to only those I own, the circles stay. They move onto some of the champs (usually determined by absolute position they were in, ie. field in the grid, so to speak). The icons are still colored, though, and I can pick the champs. Like I said, just a graphical glitch.

Elmekior

11-29-2012

Was this a know issue ? I get this bug quite often