RF Legendary Stream (Plat Season 1, x3 Diamond Season 2 ????High Season 3)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GotaHemmi

11-27-2012

He still went positive (10-7) and his team won so I'd say it was all good in the end. That last game w/ Akali was beast mode

Fknation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Has a great stream, I would definitely watch him over a lot of the people that are getting thousands of viewers!!!

RF Legendary

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidux View Post
Has a great stream, I would definitely watch him over a lot of the people that are getting thousands of viewers!!!
ty bro

Katphite

12-01-2012

Hey RF, long time viewer of your stream.

First, I wanna say I understand why you are raging in the match on your stream right now. The Vayne fed so hard, Janna went afk.

But please do not use words like f-ggot and say things like maybe Janna is afk cuz some black guy showed up to his house and robbed him.

Up until now your stream has been pretty friendly for most people to watch. You almost never swear except say "Fak u" when people try to gank you and you get away.

RF Legendary

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katphite View Post
Hey RF, long time viewer of your stream.

First, I wanna say I understand why you are raging in the match on your stream right now. The Vayne fed so hard, Janna went afk.

But please do not use words like f-ggot and say things like maybe Janna is afk cuz some black guy showed up to his house and robbed him.

Up until now your stream has been pretty friendly for most people to watch. You almost never swear except say "Fak u" when people try to gank you and you get away.
sorry for quoting aphromoo
k, i didn`t think i raged
/note
ty

katphite =DDD

Mehfisto

12-03-2012

New to the stream/vids. Love your youtube videos! Lets me know how little ability I have in this game when I watch your nid play. :-)

RF Legendary

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistoPDX View Post
New to the stream/vids. Love your youtube videos! Lets me know how little ability I have in this game when I watch your nid play. :-)
thanks =D

RF Legendary

12-05-2012

bumpp

RF Legendary

12-05-2012

bump\

RF Legendary

12-05-2012

bump\