@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mantheon Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Aye. You have my upvote. Good luck!

SpiritHacker

11-27-2012

@mgcgamer, mind if I add you in-game since we don't need to bump this thread anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potpourri View Post
You may be Draven, but you still have the same odds as everyone else :P
Duuuuude. It's "Draaaaaven." Remember your warning. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potpourri View Post
I got in contact with Hippalus, I want to thank everyone for your support!

The gifting will go through, thanks so much again!
Yay, congratulations!

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

SBSuperman

11-27-2012

Yay!!!

Tippick

11-27-2012

Holy ****. Teers. Tons of them. Congrats bro.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.
soon ?

OneVendetta

11-27-2012

Quote:

You should start phasing out champions and taking them out of the store ;o might be interseting

Mikemaximum

11-27-2012

Hippopotamus, you should add a trading/gifting system.

Zerglinator

11-27-2012

Quote:

No more 2K upvotes threads? Ok.

AnimusvsAnima

11-27-2012

Quote:

I'm glad you got here to this guy's thread. Of all the 2k upvotes, this is one that actually deserved to be given attention.

Thanks for restoring some faith!