Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-27-2012
6 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
So for clarification, all the names will be freed upon patch completion? Or will it be like last time where it was an ongoing process and we have to sit for hours and spam "Check for availability"?
The plan is that all of the names will be freed upon patch completion, so no spamming necessary.

Luhz

11-27-2012

sucks for me, because the name I want is from an inactive lv 12

it shouldn't be just for 5 and under

Beach Please

11-27-2012

Level 6 account names also? Or 5 and below?

Blue Equinox

11-27-2012

I just bought a name change yesterday, Can I put a ticket in somewhere to get 50% off?

Morff

11-27-2012

How is this goign to work with people who have friended that person? Will they auto be deleted from all friends lists? or if somone else picks that name, now that person will show online... instead of the other person whom was orignally named this. ???

DragonsEyeG

11-27-2012

so we have to wait until the 11th of December for any new content, champions, skins, ect. That's so dumb considering how bad the season 3 changes are going to make the game.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-27-2012
7 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorianos View Post
How about a level 8 summoner who hasn't played a game for 19 months? = )
They will not be caught in this sweep, however the first cleanup of 2013 should free up that name.

Eox5

11-27-2012

Finally thanks so much ty!

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-27-2012
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffz View Post
so we will not have any updates untill Dec 11th~26th? wow.......Nid's remake and Nami.. where they go :3?
Patch 1.72 should go out within the next week. The Name Change cleanup will be in the one after that, patch 1.73.

Ravechaosknight

11-27-2012

Hippalus, seriously, is there any chance I could ask player support to work with me/look into the name I've been wanting since I started playing that has all of 4 games played in the span of over a year. I mean really. It's so lame that I play almost every day and can't use the name I want cause someone else is legitimately holding it hostage.

Edit: . . .I'm not a heartless *******. xD I have every champion and an average of 1 skin for each of them(including a few legendary). Straight up trade for the name. lol