Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

11-27-2012

Why are we doing this again, Dojel?
I told you already, my job is boring and I'm just ripping people off, atleast this one actually needs one of us.
He doesn't need a courier though
Mate, did we train our rear off in Piltover just so you could complain about me not feeling like doing what is actually beneath my job?
That conversation would be going on in Dojel's head while he runs through the Institute in search of Geokhan's office, and when he finally found it, he knocked three times, and if he were to be called in, he'd go to the secretary and say
Name's McCay. I'm here for the note suggesting the ambassador needs help?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo enters the yordle's office with utmost confidence. He doesn't waste much time going up to the yordle and asking.

"I heard about the task force that's being sent out and I would like to apply. May I speak to Geokhan please?"
"OHHHHH! A WARRIOR! I'm Jezzabeth and I'm-," Jezzabeth started eagerly until a voice yelled out from the office.

"Just send them in, Jezz. They are not here to be gushed on." Some muttering could be heard, but not really made out.

"Alright, sir...." Jezz appeared somewhat deflated as she shuffled over to the door and opened it. She motioned Anayo in and closed the door when he entered.

Quote:
Titus enters the office, itching for an adventure. His experience in Piltover has not been a nice one and hopefully joining another one can give him the life that he needs that Bandle City doesn't usually offer. He approaches to the yordle secretary and asks:

Hey, ho! Do you know where this "Geokhan" is?
Jezzabeth jumped out of her seat to greet the well known admiral with a salute.

"Admiral Yoshi!" She shouted excitedly at Yoshi.

"I told Bandle City the same thing I told Zaun and Piltover. Bugger off Kalamanda! You can tell the Admiral I am not moving on the matter!" Geokhan yells through the door, obviously working on paperwork and hating every minute of it.

"Mister Geokhan, is busy at the moment...are you here about Kalamanda research or another matter?"

Quote:
Rothus was enjoying his tea when he noticed an ad. He skimmed through the ad until he came to the word compensated. After making sure Janetti would be taken care of, he made his way to the Ambassadorial Wing of the Institute of War. After getting lost a few times, Rothus found Geokhan's office. He spoke quickly to the Yordle. "Okay to get to the point, I came to find this Geokhan person where is he?" His eyes shone brightly as he was finally going to see some real adventure.
Jezzabeth seems a little disappointed in this person walking in and just opens the door. She leaves it to Rothus to close it behind him. ((Appear unimportant and no one will note your passing.))

Quote:
Alanila walked down the halls of the Institute with her wings folded at her sides. In her hands was a common language book in Angelic that the adjutants had given her as only summoners could telepathically speak to her as she did not yet know the language of Runeterra. Her blue angelic armor shined even in the dim halls of the institute. Her helm lay shrouded within her belt sash allowing her blonde hair to fall along the curve of her pauldrons as she walked. She hoped that she was going the right direction and was happy to see Geokhan's name above an entryway. She was surprised to see a little creature behind a desk as she entered because before she left the Summoning Wing of the institute they told her that summoner Geokhan possessed a yordle secretary. She did not know what a yordle was but assumed that this was one of them. Others were crowded around the little creature so Alanila decided to wait in the entryway.
Jezzabeth went from the boring looking man with bad taste in outfits to the Angelic Paladin.

"Greetings, Kayle. I'll send you right in. Obviously you're here for something more important than Kalamanda."

Jezzabeth then pushed Alanila into Geokhan's office.

Quote:
Why are we doing this again, Dojel?
I told you already, my job is boring and I'm just ripping people off, atleast this one actually needs one of us.
He doesn't need a courier though
Mate, did we train our rear off in Piltover just so you could complain about me not feeling like doing what is actually beneath my job?
That conversation would be going on in Dojel's head while he runs through the Institute in search of Geokhan's office, and when he finally found it, he knocked three times, and if he were to be called in, he'd go to the secretary and say
Name's McCay. I'm here for the note suggesting the ambassador needs help?
Another plain looking sap. Jezzabeth sighed. This must be the last of them. No more interesting people walking through the door today.

"Go right on in. He is expecting you."

Quote:
Éclair was already standing by the inner side of the doors of the office for some time, but was left unnoticed as a master asssasin. She was here on the behalf of one of her countless employers who demanded her services, but she may follow her own personal desires as well if she has the opportunity.
She noticed those many creatures even though she had closed eyes so they wouldn't reveal her. Finally she decided to let her presence be known to others. The Noxian assassin opened her golden eyes and spoke " So it seems we all are here for the same reason. "
She looked at her future allies, she knew their files, but there was someone new among them.
Geokhan promptly jumped out of his crystal shell...figuratively.

"Gah! Bloody hell!" Geokhan drew his blade out and fortified his armor. "Why are you here? To silence me or to aid me? Either way, I bet I can pay you. I really don't want to mess up the office, it's new."

Dojel

11-27-2012

((Plain looking? How often do you see someone in full black?))
Thank you.
Not knowing what else to say, Dojel just went on and decided to just introduce himself.
Afternoon. Dojel McCay, bored courier, marksman, and emergency doctor.

Aproxima

11-27-2012

She made an inner chuckle as she heard the grumpy secretary.
Éclair made a sinister grin at Geokhan and calmly said " If I wanted you dead, you would already be. "
She walked away from the wall and closer to Geokhan, but only few steps " Someone wants me to help you with the matter in Kalamanda. That is all you need to know. "

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Alanila was bemused at the small creatures insistence but said nothing. When she was admitted into the office she did not rightly know what the people gathering around a oblong shaped table were saying. She assumed that the one dressed in summoner robes was Geokhan and thumbed through the book the adjudicators had provided for traditional words of greeting while the others were talking.

((I'm glad you picked up on me making her look similar to Kayle. According to lore one of the reasons Morganna hated Kayle and the other light angels because they had little individuality.The urge to be different started Morganna on her path.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Plain looking? How often do you see someone in full black?))
Thank you.
Not knowing what else to say, Dojel just went on and decided to just introduce himself.
Afternoon. Dojel McCay, bored courier, marksman, and emergency doctor.

((Amid all the color of Admirals and champions, a man in black looks plain. Also, do you want to stand out? Think about it. I'm assuming your talking to Jezzabeth still btw. Correct me if I am wrong.))

"Okay. You still might want to hurry in. Geokhan is probably not wanting to repeat himself."

Quote:
She made an inner chuckle as she heard the grumpy secretary.
Éclair made a sinister grin at Geokhan and calmly said " If I wanted you dead, you would already be. "
She walked away from the wall and closer to Geokhan, but only few steps " Someone wants me to help you with the matter in Kalamanda. That is all you need to know.
Why should I trust you? For all I know, you could be there to steal something that doesn't belong to you. What insurance do I have?

Quote:
Alanila was bemused at the small creatures insistence but said nothing. When she was admitted into the office she did not rightly know what the people gathering around a oblong shaped table were saying. She assumed that the one dressed in summoner robes was Geokhan and thumbed through the book the adjudicators had provided for traditional words of greeting while the others were talking.

((I'm glad you picked up on me making her look similar to Kayle. According to lore one of the reasons Morganna hated Kayle and the other light angels because they had little individuality.The urge to be different started Morganna on her path.))
Geokhan still had his blade in hand as he eyed the assassin, but turned to address the champion-apparent.

"Greetings, Kay- No, you're not Kayle. Some other Angel has found a way here. Were you a follower of Kayle as you appear or a free-thinker of Morgana? I rather like both of them. I know there needs to be balance, even if they don't. I digress. You here for the job?"

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post

"Greetings, Kay- No, you're not Kayle. Some other Angel has found a way here. Were you a follower of Kayle as you appear or a free-thinker of Morgana? I rather like both of them. I know there needs to be balance, even if they don't. I digress. You here for the job?"
Now realizing the summoner was speaking to her Alanila found the word she was looking for

"Hello."

It came out strange as the words in the book were hard to pronounce correctly.

((You're not going to get far without using telepathic speech with Alanila lol))

Colonel qt

11-27-2012

Anayo entered the room.

"Greetings Geokhan."

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Éclair slowly spread out her coat to reveal whole armory of throwing weapons. She threw a set of 3 dagger at Geokhan's hand. The movement itself was so fast no ordinary human could see her throwing them.
The daggers hit his hand in a manner it wouldn't hurt him, but with impact he couldn't possibly keep it in hand, it must have fallen out of his hand.
The assassin slowly pulled out one dagger and said without showing an emotion " You should trust me, because I said so. And the insurance is the fact that you are not dead. Or at least for now as no-one is targeting you. "
She points the dagger at him " I would have pinned you to the wall behind you, but you said the office is new, so I won't do it. It would be a waste of craftsmanship. "

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair slowly spread out her coat to reveal whole armory of throwing weapons. She threw a set of 3 dagger at Geokhan's hand. The movement itself was so fast no ordinary human could see her throwing them.
The daggers hit his hand in a manner it wouldn't hurt him, but with impact he couldn't possibly keep it in hand, it must have fallen out of his hand.
The assassin slowly pulled out one dagger and said without showing an emotion " You should trust me, because I said so. And the insurance is the fact that you are not dead. Or at least for now as no-one is targeting you. "
She points the dagger at him " I would have pinned you to the wall behind you, but you said the office is new, so I won't do it. It would be a waste of craftsmanship. "
Alanila saw this happen as the human she assumed was Geokhan speak to her. As soon as she had finished speaking a woman that Geokhan was talking to previously threw daggers at Geokhan. Reacting instinctively Alanila held out her hand materializing her sword in a flash of light. She held it aloft and put it between Geokhan and the mysterious woman. Alanila wanted to behead the assailant right there but upon inspection of Geokhan she noticed that he showed no signs of pain. Alanila held her sword there and looked to Geokhan for any facial expression as to the situation at hand.