@Riot, have you ever thought about making Opposite Gender skins?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prenn

11-26-2012

Female gragas and all these boy / girl trolls finally shut up about sexes being unequal.

Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

They already said no when someone suggested a female ez skin. They said they would never do it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You meatbags and your gender. Innies, outies, all will be purged when Metal rules the world.

No, I don't think that's on the table at this time. There's nothing wrong with fanart exploring the ideas, just keep it decent or there will be Wrath.

Claw of Time

11-26-2012

I think we need more threads dealing with the same topic.

byobsoad2

11-26-2012

I'd buy some 63'd champs for sure

OxBaker

11-26-2012

If RIOT had any sense of fairness they would implement an affirmative action policy into their tournaments requiring each team of base gendered players to have at least one cross-gendered player on their team. That way LoL's gender challenged players would have the opportunity to play on an equal playing field with their professional base gendered counterparts.

Prenn

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
[s]You meatbags and your gender. Innies, outies, all must be purged for the sake of the glorious overlords[/s]

No, I don't think that's on the table at this time. There's nothing wrong with fanart exploring the ideas, just keep it decent or there will be Wrath.
VICTOR, WHY DO YOU HATE GIRLS, AND THUS IN RETURN HATE BOYS FOR HATING GIRLS, WHEN GIRLS HATE BOYS.

.... the answers simple, Riot we demand a female Gragas or Ill quit playing League for less then half a day. GUH IM SERIOUS. I DEMAND FAT GIRLS EQUAL BUT NOT LESS THEN FAT BOYS OR EVEN WITH NORMAL. SERIOUSLY! I DEMAND INCLUDING (important word) NORMAL. Normal rules the world Riot. Jeessh look at these magazines with models for Christs sakes. Follow Japans lead.

... how many get the joke?

Tormented Soil

11-26-2012

Male Ahri. Roit pls

Icarus Dive

11-26-2012

Remember what happened to the last one? I still can't recover.

And it was K

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
You meatbags and your gender. Innies, outies, all will be purged when Metal rules the world.

There's something fishy about this post...I can't put my finger on it...