Bitsplosion :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoKingGoood

11-19-2012

Confirm you work at riot please Could you like put a picture of you working to confirm it or just reply :P thanks dude for a good game

Fs Son0fSilas

11-19-2012

Be mindfull of people that "claim" to be riot employees or "know" riot employees IRL...

Especially if they claim to be able to get you banned or are immune to bans. In cases like that you may want to report/send a support ticket if it led to a bad experience.

That being said Riot is very loyal to their fans, and you'll see threads on GD like "want to play with Riot for my 1000th game". Riot employees respond and will actually play with their fans.

Awesome if you actually got to play with one though, I personally have never had the chance

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-19-2012

I can confirm that Bitsplosion does work for Riot (VFX Artist). He's forum active but I'm not sure if he's ever in this sub-forum.

mambawarrior0

11-19-2012

Bitsplosion?
Yeah, pretty sure he does.
He's not one of the better known, but he does.
However, be careful, some people specifically make names to look like the names of Rioters (e.g., lowercase l instead of capital I)

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

11-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Bitsplosion doesn't work at Riot... he does AWESOME work for Riot

Case in point= Arcade Sona