How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsevold

11-22-2012

riot, quit making the same champs FTP every week. put fizz, malzahar, cassiopeia, orianna, leblanc, shaco, all those champs you never make FTP

DemonicPurge

11-26-2012

Like ezreal and malzahar please...

Azure Mantis

11-26-2012

I see riven, warwick, ammumu, and vayne FTP alot these past ~5 weeks..Maybe make underplayed champs ftp more often? Ex. Sejuani, Janna, Urgot, Tristana, champs I rarely see in public matches.

Zhah

Recruiter

11-26-2012

We really should have more champs from the 6300 pool. Like I have NEVER seen Ahri on free week

pimpss dont cry

11-26-2012

I have never seen karma on the f2p champs week. But at least put her on the f2p for one week D:

Malicia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Blitzcrank again...

RhapedSushi

11-26-2012

Why not actually put champs that aren't commonly seen?

Some suggestions would be Orianna, Nocturne, Karma, Leblanc, Urgot,.

And honestly, from the bottom of my heart, please don't put aliastar and tristina as a free champ, as it's wasting space, considering you can get both champs free from YouTube and Facebook.

shadowcrusnik

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapedSushi View Post
Why not actually put champs that aren't commonly seen?

Some suggestions would be Orianna, Nocturne, Karma, Leblanc, Urgot,.

And honestly, from the bottom of my heart, please don't put aliastar and tristina as a free champ, as it's wasting space, considering you can get both champs free from YouTube and Facebook.
I completely agree, its been weeks since i've last seen a single karma, give her a new skin, or some art rework or something to renew interest, i wanna learn how to counter her damnit!

MuffinPhile

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
Hi! recently i've been trying to save up for darius,rumble and nidalee but i just don't know which one to buy first so i want to ask if you could make those three free next time.
Thanks!

Pendry

11-26-2012

I've been playing LoL for about 8 months and I have never seen cass as a free champion I don't think.