You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobgrenade

11-26-2012

This is a lot of pages full of people that don't get that you're not supposed to sit around irritating your own team for an entire match.

tempnameA461

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
This is a lot of pages full of people that don't get that you're not supposed to sit around irritating your own team for an entire match.
Hi.
I'm Blitzcrank.

I MAKE IT HAPPEN

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecandywife View Post
WookieeCookie HAVE ALL OF MY UPVOTES.
hurrr le reddit hurrr xd le

Best LeeSinga NA

11-26-2012

then why did you put the emotes in stupid ass wookie

Noobgrenade

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
Hi.
I'm Blitzcrank.
At least 30% of the time I'm happy I have a Blitz on my team.

tempnameA461

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
At least 30% of the time I'm happy I have a Blitz on my team.
You are the minority.
The majority is what matters.
Surge being removed because the majority could not figure it out.

The Freakshow

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
snip
I guess I can't play Blitzcrank because I'd be... jerkin' them around.

C0py Ninja

11-26-2012

That is so dumb wook. You know that the emotes can be used for mind games as well? I am sure the entire enemy team hated this guy and probably tried to do stupid things in order to kill him. IMO Riot probably does not even think that this is a legit ban. They probably just won't unban him because it would be admitting that they are wrong.

Ding an Sich

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
You are the minority.
The majority is what matters.
Surge being removed because the majority could not figure it out.
Surge is being removed because it failed at being a good enough medium for every player. Not because it's a majority/minority thing. You can bring that case in, but then all the riot posts about other spells/items that everyone likes kinda throws that way out the window (Ionic spark for example).

It doesn't mean enough for it to be liked, it actually has to serve a good enough purpose for it use and overall contribution to the game.

Riddler

11-26-2012

Uhhh im not really sure where the logic is for this; if you can get BANNED for spamming an emote that was created in the game you may as well make a disable emote option, and while your at it, you may as well remove emotes entirely from the game.

I don't care if its not an isolated case and he got reported like 20 times for spamming emotes; Its a tool YOU give and you want to try to somehow find some line where people decide whats too much or whats too little on its usage?

"Should we expect other players to adjust their player experience because a PERSON USING CREATED EMOTES is spamming them?"

No. Never.

Should we expect players to adjust their player experience because they ENJOY using created emotes to there maximum usage?

Yes. Perfectly Fine. If they don't know the fine line between "spamming" and "using" then its there problem not the rest of the communities I suppose.

This isn't about this person being banned that I post for, its about the fact that there is some invisible code where its not ok if someone is upset, but it IS ok if no one really cares about it if they believe its just a mechanic in the game created for people to use as they will.

Its like someone getting banned for doing something not considered "normal" to people
(See this thread for reference for person banned for playing revive garen

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2607721 )

I know the majority does not view the same as me right now, but im sure the majority would agree if because of these reports emotes were flat out removed from the game in order to protect players