@ Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Ricky

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
Fair answer.

Also, I too am curious about the emotes thing.
I read about it but I don't believe that's why he was banned.
Whats "emotes" ? Send me link i want to read tooo

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-26-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
I'm not frustrated i admit i deserved a banning by leaving that 1 game out of all of my games i played loool but w/e how do i post a card ? Thanks for replying
Your Tribunal suspension was most definitely not for leaving games. You can post the link to your case by just copy/pasting the URL

As far as the emote spam person goes - I really don't know the details. I'll say though that it sounds pretty annoying to go into every game and spam emotes/laughs over and over...

King5nake

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I didn't. Link me?
It was a little while ago but it was pretty funny. http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...311793#9311793

Crowcide

11-26-2012

Pend, what about the threads that have popped up recently when people get warned/banned for being unskilled? Happened a bunch of times in the last month or so.

Venaccio

11-26-2012

Quote:
As far as the emote spam person goes - I really don't know the details. I'll say though that it sounds pretty annoying to go into every game and spam emotes/laughs over and over...
Does this mean Dyrus has been banned before? Or it's funny when the pros do it but annoying when the "regular" people do it?

Edit: for the record, I think it's really annoying.

OneVendetta

11-26-2012

Quote:
I'll say though that it sounds pretty annoying to go into every game and spam emotes/laughs over and over...
ROFL u just made my day xD

x Ricky

11-26-2012

Quote:
Your Tribunal suspension was most definitely not for leaving games. You can post the link to your case by just copy/pasting the URL

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5982970/#nogo

slamor

11-26-2012

Pendadragon, I have seen an issue twice where I could not see team chat in the tribunal logs. One was where a person got banned and said that his team was giving death threats to him so he went telling the enemy team to report the teammates who were doing it. But with no team chat, he looked like a nut. I would of pardoned that guy looking at a couple other cases unless there is some mystery game or chat log I can not see. Another was when I was doing the tribunal. Some guy was reported for offensive language by an ally but again, team chat disabled. There was an extreme lack of evidence so I had to pardon that one.

Venaccio

11-26-2012

Quote:
Are you serious? Do you really think you didn't deserve the ban? "u suck" "phag" "go kill yourself"

Yeah, get out of here.